Television Netflix series "Dark" Season 2 out now

Thought about watching but dont like watching dubbed shows or subtitles actually rather sub titles than dubbing . Too bad as it does look like a good watch.

All of season 2 is subtitled and I think most of season 1. Haven't watched season 1 in awhile.

I've been waiting a year and a half for this. Was so excited watching Season 2 episode 1 the other night....and then realized i've forgotten some of what is going on and need to go back and watch Season 1 again. Damn.

I've been waiting a year and a half for this. Was so excited watching Season 2 episode 1 the other night....and then realized i've forgotten some of what is going on and need to go back and watch Season 1 again. Damn.

I hate when I have to do this with a TV show. Same thing happened with me and The Last Kingdom. Completely forgot about season 1 and went into season 2 like I've never watched the show except for knowing the main character and his buddies.

I've been meaning to watch this show for a long time already. In the middle of The Wire now but once I'm done I'm going to start this one.

This is the first time ive read anything good about the show from when it first came out.

Yes you can get all the episodes in subtitles. I liked the show but I feel like I am going to need a refresher on season one before I hit season two. The show bounced around like a yoyo! :p

Am I the only here that lost interest in the show? I think after the fourth episode I never came back.

One of GOATs series. Hope they maintain the quality in Season 2.

This series is amazing. A lot better than Stranger Things IMO. Check it out.

Edit: This should be pretty obvious but if you have not watched season 1 then DO NOT watch the season 2 trailer.

I re-watched season one in preparation for season 2, and I have to say, this show is one of those shows that is better on the re-watch. The first time watching it I was so anxious to see what came next that I wasn't taking my time to really notice a lot of the subtle things in the show.

Anyways, I just finished season 2 last night. Don't click the spoiler if you haven't watched everything.

This might be the best show I've ever seen concerning time travel. I don't know if calling it a time travel show is a spoiler or not. I went into this show knowing absolutely nothing about it and I got to say that I enjoyed it much more going into it with no expectations.

Anyways, Anyone have some theories on this show? I think that the guy that Young noah killed in the very first episode of season 2 looks a lot like what an older bartosz would look like.

Also, after Jonas went back to try to prevent his father from committing suicide (and unknowlingy actually being the catalyst for his fathers suicide) did he wait around for a year with claudia for that timeline to catch up to where his original timeline was or did he jump forward an extra year to get back to his original timeline? So are the events at the end of the final episode back in his original timeline or a year behind?

Oh, and how do you feel Aleksander (Regina's husband) or whatever his real name fits into all of this?

@Furious77 @IamStryker

I need someone to talk to about this show lol. Get in here.

Last edited:
Marathoned season 1 and 2 recently, and I didn't watch it super closely kind of had it going in the background but aside from not speaking German and having kind of shitty dubs this show is very good and has some really interesting themes, the 33 year cycle and some of the paradoxical stuff is neat af

Marathoned season 1 and 2 recently, and I didn't watch it super closely kind of had it going in the background but aside from not speaking German and having kind of shitty dubs this show is very good and has some really interesting themes, the 33 year cycle and some of the paradoxical stuff is neat af

Is it dubbed in English too? I watched it dubbed in french and I thought the french dubbing was good. Not sure about the English, though. I'm sure they allow the option to watch it all in german with just english subtitles, though.

Currently watching this.
But as previously stated the dubbing in english is horse shit.

Back