Television Netflix series "Dark" Season 2 out now

IamStryker

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

This series is amazing. A lot better than Stranger Things IMO. Check it out.

Edit: This should be pretty obvious but if you have not watched season 1 then DO NOT watch the season 2 trailer.

Last edited:
I'm on season1 episode 4. I'm hooked

Season one was very good.

Agreed, better than stranger things for me, couldn't really get into that one.

This is essentially required viewing for Sci Fans and also......

Fans of time travel!

Never even heard of it...

Is it really that good?

Never even heard of it...

Is it really that good?

I don't want to over hype because people have different tastes but to me this is the best type of Sci Fi and it has to be the best show with time travel I have ever seen.

This series is amazing. A lot better than Stranger Things IMO. Check it out.

Edit: I was sure there was a thread on this somewhere but I did some searches and couldn't find it so oh well.

Just a bit of a warning. If you've never watched any episodes, and then you come to this thread and watch the videos you posted, its a pretty huge reveal/spoiler between season 1 and the season 2 trailer. I would only post the season 1 trailer and delete the season 2 trailer from the thread. I feel like I already have had a HUGE spoiler for the show and I've never even seen a single episode.

Just a bit of a warning. If you've never watched any episodes, and then you come to this thread and watch the videos you posted, its a pretty huge reveal/spoiler between season 1 and the season 2 trailer. I would only post the season 1 trailer and delete the season 2 trailer from the thread. I feel like I already have had a HUGE spoiler for the show and I've never even seen a single episode.

If you haven't seen season 1 then why did you watch the season 2 trailer??

If you haven't seen season 1 then why did you watch the season 2 trailer??

Because I didn't know there was a fucking huge reveal in it. Leave it in if you like, I was just letting you know what was up.

I watched season 1, it's really not that good. The story is incredibly predictable.

The entire story is them telling us - very, very slowly - who time travelled to which year, and in which order. That's stupid, not a story. Season 2 is going to be part 2 of them unwinding to us more of these truly mind-blowing time travel orders that we totally won't see coming.

I watched season 1, it's really not that good. The story is incredibly predictable.

The entire story is them telling us - very, very slowly - who time travelled to which year, and in which order. That's stupid, not a story. Season 2 is going to be part 2 of them unwinding to us more of these truly mind-blowing time travel orders that we totally won't see coming.

"That's stupid not a story"

I'm not even sure what your argument is here. Watching what happened the characters and learning what happened to them isn't a story?

You might see some of the character arcs coming but I really doubt anyone can predict them all. Hell the first one of the show is hardly predictable.

I'm on season1 episode 4. I'm hooked
I almost ran into an issue that would've been a deal breaker. I watched the first 4 episode with subtitles and it was fine. It almost draws me into the show more. Episode 5 had voice dubs, they were fucking terrible, I was legit angry. I didn't even know I had those feelings about voice dubs, I could've kicked a puppy I was so upset. I wouldn't got through first episode if I started the show like that. Luckily I found another stream

I almost ran into an issue that would've been a deal breaker. I watched the first 4 episode with subtitles and it was fine. It almost draws me into the show more. Episode 5 had voice dubs, they were fucking terrible, I was legit angry. I didn't even know I had those feelings about voice dubs, I could've kicked a puppy I was so upset. I wouldn't got through first episode if I started the show like that. Luckily I found another stream

I don't even remember voice dubs. I thought all of them were subtitled.

I don't even remember voice dubs. I thought all of them were subtitled.
Idk I've seen people complaining about them before. I just went through a different media player. It was really bad though. Im assuming Netflix probably has a voice dubbed version out.

Can't recommend this show enough. Probably my favourite Netflix original from any country, and I've seen a bunch of them.

Gonna marathon s2 this weekend heh.

Thought about watching but dont like watching dubbed shows or subtitles actually rather sub titles than dubbing . Too bad as it does look like a good watch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back