News Neil Magny vs. undefeated Michael Morales verbally agreed for UFC Fight Night, Aug. 24th

Will Magny snatch Morales' 0?

• Total voters
Kinda think Magny takes this one on the scorecards after a rough start.

Magny may never sniff the title and may not be the most skilled, athletic or devastatig guy out there but dude scraps with anyone. Magny is a BMF, like RDA (who is a truly worthy of that title in every sense).

Call me mad but I think Magny is taking this one.

Morales should easily beat Magny.
I know Magny beat Mallot, but Mallot gassed due to wrestling.
Morales, like someone else said, is fighting like Ian Garry.
It should be difficult for Magny to take the fight to the ground.

Bet the house on Morales!

PS: I also thought Cowboy will lose vs Alex Hernandez.
Don't bet the house!

Do you even own a house?!

Will magny fraud check another prospect? He showed the world Mallott has no heart at all. Dude won 99 percent of the fight and gave up the moment the tide turned

Give the man his credit. He has been at it for ages and fights quick frequently.
Hey, no doubt the guy is busy and has been the biggest over-achiever in MMA for over a decade.

Doesn't change the fact that he's been getting worked over something fierce in his last couple fights, Mike Mallot completely falling apart notwithstanding. He can probably pull a rabbit out the hat on another hype job, but if anyone's legit Top 10 this is what we can expect to see from here on out.

at one point in the past, magny could beat some young buck at this game. but at this point, he’s probably not even allowed to. he’s a dedicated gatekeeper. if you’re a journeyman that derails a rising contender, you’re probably next to get cut.

Hey, no doubt the guy is busy and has been the biggest over-achiever in MMA for over a decade.

Doesn't change the fact that he's been getting worked over something fierce in his last couple fights, Mike Mallot completely falling apart notwithstanding. He can probably pull a rabbit out the hat on another hype job, but if anyone's legit Top 10 this is what we can expect to see from here on out.
That's a gatekeepers job. That's been Magny for a long time lol

Back