Crime Neil Degrasse Tyson may have sexually assaulted 3 women

no doubt my man will get through this
tell-them-black-science-man_o_6568531.jpg

More modern day witch hunts. A guy touched my arm and stood to close to me 30 years ago. Here is my story pay me money.

This was always BS, but the fan boys have a way of ignoring his actual controversies that's disturbing to me. The dude has been caught repeatedly making stuff up. It's all out there.

The link doesn't say what the former assistant and the bucknell professor are accusing him of specifically, so I'll reserve judgment until more details are available.

The supposed drugging and raping as a grad student occurred 35yrs ago, despite being a completely different social culture at the time and my natural inclination to believe that this is some sort of publicity ploy on the women's part. If they are true then I hope Mr. Tyson expresses remorse by publicly apologizing and that he suffers some sort of monetary loss.

I Do Not want him to lose his platform on national geographic, fox , and other media outlets. Country needs more scientists who are better able to reach general public, not less.

Yeah man, FUCK this stupid shit. I dont care how insensitive it is, if a girl if fucked with and she doesnt report it, then fuck her.

Waiting all this time, to now come forward, after hes become a celebrity. Uh uh. Too bad.

If you get sexually assaulted you should probably say so then instead of waiting years and until the man is rich and famous.

Except this came out a while ago and was not days before a politically motivated SCOTUS confirmation.

Except Ford came forward with the allegation via letter before Justice Keg Enema had even been named the nominee.

Everyone who supported Kavanaugh should be all gung ho for Neil.

I support both of them against this unsubstantiated bullshit. But by your own logic does this mean you #believewomen and want NDT to pay a price?

Last edited:
Lol @ the OP Kavanaugh blatantly lied.

It’s ridiculous to change history and say otherwise when that is exactly what happened

If you get sexually assaulted you should probably say so then instead of waiting years and until the man is rich and famous.

Not saying the accusations are true, but in most of these cases what would reporting it have done back then? Was sexual harrassment really dealt with seriously back then? Seems like much less so then now. Seems like reporting it would have mostly likely just have bad repercussions for the accuser and not much justice.

Sure it would have been more convenient for society and men if this has been addressed in the moment, but that wasn’t really the environment we created, so we have to deal with this.

This was always BS, but the fan boys have a way of ignoring his actual controversies that's disturbing to me. The dude has been caught repeatedly making stuff up. It's all out there.

Any cliffs on that?

Thought he didn't need God to be a good person.
Guys like Krauss and NDT seem to think because they espouse the right secular progressive politics they're necessarily one of the "good guys" and paradoxically this makes them less introspective about how they interact with women and end up crossing the same lines they criticize other men for crossing.

Like what? Never heard of too many controversies around him but that's not surprising since I think space is boring so I don't really gravitate to NDT.

Back