Crime Neil Degrasse Tyson may have sexually assaulted 3 women

ObamaPhoneLady

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Uh-oh.

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/11/30/neil-degrasse-tyson-accused-of-sexual-misconduct/

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) — “Cosmos” host Neil deGrasse Tyson is being investigated by Fox and National Geographic after three women accused the celebrity astrophysicist of sexual misconduct, including one rape allegation.

The investigation comes after website Patheos published an interview on Nov. 8 of a woman, Tchiya Amet, who claimed that Tyson drugged and raped her in 1984 while they were both grad students.

On Thursday, two more women came forward with accusations of sexual misconduct. Patheos published these two accusations as well from Dr. Katelyn N. Allers, an associate professor of physics and astronomy at Bucknell University, and Tyson’s former assistant Ashley Watson.

“We have only just become aware of the recent allegations regarding Neil deGrasse Tyson. We take these matters very seriously and we are reviewing the recent reports,” Fox Broadcasting Company and National Geographic said in a statement.

Still just at the totally unfounded accusation stage right now. But hey, they almost fucked Kavanaugh over that so who knows...

Last edited:
I wish I could care...

Everyone who supported Kavanaugh should be all gung ho for Neil.

Everyone who supported Kavanaugh should be all gung ho for Neil.

Only if they're a retarded, surface-level thinker like you.

Will have to hear what evidence there is first.

Imagine that, examining evidence and making a decision based on that...

This has popped up about once a year since me too has started

There's nothing much about it, other than the irony of a #metoo champion also feeling the sting of an unprovable accusation that's so unprovable, you can't even prove it didn't happen

Did you know that if the earth rotates one degree less on its axis and the temperature of the earth was just two degrees higher there’s still be notjing to go on here?

I remember that Amet lady's accusation seeming like bullshit.

But to have two colleagues come out after...looks less good for him. wonder what they're accusing him of. "Misconduct" could be anything.

Well, him and Krauss should collaborate on a book - "what happens in black holes doesnt always stay in black holes"

Last edited:
Lol there’s a new season of “Star Talk” with Joe Rogan his butt buddy
neildegrasse.jpg

Innocent until proven guilty. Lets just wait for the due process.

Good. So tired of all the pseudo-intellectuals who worship this mediocre clown. He'll probably find some way to blame climate change critics.

Didn't one lady already try this and it was found out they weren't even in school at the same time?

Back