Crime Neil Degrasse Tyson may have sexually assaulted 3 women

He must have said something nice about Trump

It'll have to be really bad to make me not like him. I'm talking Cosby bad.

Tisk Tisk Mr Tyson.

Well I am remaining neutral for now, cause it's a case of he said - she said , and we are not supposed to automatically believe all women everytime.....right?

Except this came out a while ago and was not days before a politically motivated SCOTUS confirmation. There's a big difference and no political motivations here.
Well he is black and did wrestle. There just have to be some super gay Republicans he beat that want get back.

I’d love to hear him articulate “slap her with a dick”.

Only if they're a retarded, surface-level thinker like you.

Will have to hear what evidence there is first.

Imagine that, examining evidence and making a decision based on that...

But I already dug out my pitchfork and pussyhat. And now you just want me to wait?

So the report came from a religious website, which does not make it moot, but it does add a grain of salt to the reported incident.

As far as the noted allegation, it was this.

“After we had taken the picture, he noticed my tattoo and kind of grabbed me to look at it, and was really obsessed about whether I had Pluto on this tattoo or not… and then he looked for Pluto, and followed the tattoo into my dress.”

Now, it's hard to gauge the level of behavior here.... but this sounds like a nerd trying to figure out a thing and his actions. Does that excuse it if he was too forward? No. Does it sound like an intoxicated science nerd was looking for a planet on a person's tattoo? It certainly sounds like that and not a direct assault.

PictureofNDTandKatelyn-1.png

edit: The other incidents, from what I can tell, are allegations he made people uncomfortable. It's not okay to make people uncomfortable, especially when you're in a position of power. But these items, while needing to be talked about, should not be conflated with assault or rape.

I'll never understand this "made her feel uncomfortable" bullshit.

If you're uncomfortable, say something. If he persists, then you have a problem.
But NDT would never do that.

White people trying to lynch a black guy with fake sexual assault allegations. Same shit for hundreds of years.

Telling me this beast needed drugs to get some?

Faf4Hkd.jpg

Naw son.

Sounds like old hags trying to get on the metoo bandwagon for some notoriety.

Present some evidence, otherwise fuck off.

What is it with the 2nd name Tyson and rape accusations?

<Baelish01>

I'll never understand this "made her feel uncomfortable" bullshit.

If you're uncomfortable, say something. If he persists, then you have a problem.
But NDT would never do that.

Is that really what the allegations are? "He made me feel uncomfortable 30 years ago"?

Back