Neighbor is White Trash

Just knocked on the door to tell them to be quiet again and they told me to complain after 11. A woman who appears to be 7 feet tall got in my face, yelled at me, then slammed the door on me. She had some haggard teeth. Now I can hear them bitching about me for complaining.

They just dragged the girl out of the place whilst still bitching about me right outside my door.

Wtf kind of thread title is this shit? Are you kidding me?

i dont know if it has been suggested, but if you have the spare change, just get another joint.

im uncomfortable just reading this thread. no chance i would be able to live downstairs from that.

See, this is why most white trash migrate to trailer parks. They'd kill eachother off very quickly otherwise.

The mother and her troll of a friend put the kid in the backseat of a car and left. No idea wtf is up with her friend. Opened the door and got right in my face then slammed the door before I could respond. They could hear me laugh, which seemed to enrage them even more.

Complain to your landlord about the noise--gather proof, and use that proof of the disturbance to legally get out of your lease.

Then move to a newer/better building that is more sound proofed. In modern apartments you shouldn't hear anything unless your window's open or they're banging on the wall.

you might want to take a nap now.
who knows what kind of racket they might stir in a bit.

I wonder if the mother and her troll of a friend realize that I'm more annoyed with the constant screaming and cursing at the kids that makes things worse than a mere kid crying?

I once had white trash neighbors, not quite as bad as you described. One day a week I work a half shift, and arrive home around 1am. I parked my car and got out, and then heard a rustling sound in the yard next door. My young daughter was on vacation from school and ran out to greet me. She heard the noise too and asked what it was. We got a flashlight to investigate, and we shone the light on the neighbor's super long lawn. What we suddenly revealed was surreal; the mother / woman neighbor was on her hands and knees, crawling around in the grass like a wild animal, at 1am in the dark. She stared at us with a blank look in her eyes. I told my daughter "let's go in the house" and locked the door. I wish I had taken a picture.

I once had white trash neighbors, not quite as bad as you described. One day a week I work a half shift, and arrive home around 1am. I parked my car and got out, and then heard a rustling sound in the yard next door. My young daughter was on vacation from school and ran out to greet me. She heard the noise too and asked what it was. We got a flashlight to investigate, and we shone the light on the neighbor's super long lawn. What we suddenly revealed was surreal; the mother / woman neighbor was on her hands and knees, crawling around in the grass like a wild animal, at 1am in the dark. She stared at us with a blank look in her eyes. I told my daughter "let's go in the house" and locked the door. I wish I had taken a picture.

Dafuq did I just read?:eek:

This isnt a case where u mind ur own business. Kids dont know what to do if they r being abused, and that sounds possible here

There's really no evidence of abuse besides the constant screaming and cursing at the kids and it was pretty obvious they put the crying girl in a room to make her shut up. We'll see what the landlord says or does, if anything. I'm out of here Sunday morning and a new tenant is moving in. His problem then.

lol I wouldn't have been able to sleep without finding out wtf she was doing.

I live in a white trash neighborhood and mostly you just get people all over revving their pickup trucks and motorbikes, like it's a mating call or some shit. I live in a house though so I don't get to overhear any child abuse

Back