Neighbor is White Trash

white-pony

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Long story short, the wife and I are renting a small apartment during our holiday vacation to be closer to her friends and family for all the parties.

The apartment is nice and the neighborhood isn't bad. However, the lady above us lives with her two kids and never leaves. So when we have nothing to do or when we're trying to watch The Wire at night, we have to listen to this piece of trash yell at her kids and her kids sound like trash as well.

The girl looks to be no older than four and is constantly screaming and crying. The boy looks to be about 12 and is always getting in screaming contests with his mom.

I have no idea what the mother does for money. I've never heard a mom drop this many F-Bombs on kids so young.

I have the place to myself today and was going to do some reading and get some work prepared for next week. The girl has been screaming and crying for the past hour and the mother just said, "I don't give a shit you better do what I fucking tell you to do."

I knocked on the door and asked if everything was okay last week. She tried to give me some excuse about her son not listening and I walked away. I'm about to do the same again today. I can't tell if she's beating those kids or not. I just heard her tell the girl she's going outside, which means she's going to smoke. The girl is now upstairs crying and appears to be alone.

Leave a case of bud on doorstep.

call the cops.

my old neighbors used to always let their kid cry - & the kid would cry all day. I'd leave for work with the kid crying & come back home to the kid crying. I called the cops on 3 seperate occasions, nothing happened - the crying continued till I told my building landlord. ultimately they moved but. I was annoyed for sure but I was concerned about the kid too.

Last edited:
They could be bad little kids! I mean of course the moms shitty, but i know plenty of little shit head kids who never listen. I'm very patient but ive wanted to slap the shit out of some bad little kids before. They need a father is what they need.

Be a man and adopt them TS..

They could be bad little kids! I mean of course the moms shitty, but i know plenty of little shit head kids who never listen. I'm very patient but ive wanted to slap the shit out of some bad little kids before. They need a father is what they need.

Be a man and adopt them TS..

This is my take on it.

Yelling and swearing at kids is not something to call CPA over.

If you got a complaint over noise, then say something, but calling CPA or the cops to report child abuse because the single mother yells (OMG!) at her kids and the kids cry is absurd.

Handle your business personally about the noise, but mind your own business about the kids (until you have something real to report).

I could probably handle the smallest kid crying but the mother's incessant screaming, cursing, and stomping around seem to make it worse.

I asked her if she needed someone to come in to help with her kids and she didn't seem to like that.

I'm pretty sure she just bribed the smallest kid with ice cream.

My favorite part was when she left the kids alone yesterday afternoon and as soon as she left I could hear the 12 year old yell out, "kiss my dick! Eat my shit!"

Mother doing a fine job adding more damaged kids to the society to grow up to be pieces of shit.

Pretty sad... especially for the little girl, I mean how terrible of a person do you have to be to verbally abuse kids like that and show no love?

If you think the kids are in danger, you should call the cops. If you are annoyed by the noise, you should either tell them to keep it down and when they don't call the land lord, or just call the land lord.
You could also give them a copy of the Kimbo vs Houston Alexander fight and make them watch the first round on loop until they all kill themselves.

This is my take on it.

Yelling and swearing at kids is not something to call CPA over.

If you got a complaint over noise, then say something, but calling CPA or the cops to report child abuse because the single mother yells (OMG!) at her kids and the kids cry is absurd.

Handle your business personally about the noise, but mind your own business about the kids (until you have something real to report).

No way I call the cops since who knows what the fuck is going on up there. That's none of my business. I just want them to shut up so I can hear myself think. All I can do is tell her to stfu and tell her that's it's not okay for the grandmother and her skanky friends to take my parking spot on weekends.

No way I call the cops since who knows what the fuck is going on up there. That's none of my business. I just want them to shut up so I can hear myself think. All I can do is tell her to stfu and tell her that's it's not okay for the grandmother and her skanky friends to take my parking spot on weekends.

Grandma's probably in her thirties from the sound of it.

Mother doing a fine job adding more damaged kids to the society to grow up to be pieces of shit.

Pretty sad... especially for the little girl, I mean how terrible of a person do you have to be to verbally abuse kids like that and show no love?

Yup. Kids are going to grow up to be trash just like the mom. Besides the constant screaming, I was pretty shocked with how the mother curses at her own kids. Never heard a mom tell a kid to shut the fuck up before with such hatred.

Or you could mind your business....

When it's that loud and pervasive, I think it becomes his business. If you can't sleep or work peacefully at home, that's a problem.

Grandma's probably in her thirties from the sound of it.

Grandma looks to be in her 60's, living out of her van, and in need of a shower. Pretty bizarre considering the rest of the neighbors are cool and seem to be normal people.

When it's that loud and pervasive, I think it becomes his business. If you can't sleep or work peacefully at home, that's a problem.

It was in regards to the CPA thing, not the noise complaint.

I clarified in a following post.

I could probably handle the smallest kid crying but the mother's incessant screaming, cursing, and stomping around seem to make it worse.

I asked her if she needed someone to come in to help with her kids and she didn't seem to like that.

I'm pretty sure she just bribed the smallest kid with ice cream.

My favorite part was when she left the kids alone yesterday afternoon and as soon as she left I could hear the 12 year old yell out, "kiss my dick! Eat my shit!"

Lol

She didn't like a stranger knocking on her door asking if she needed help watching her kids.

play dubstep really loud & see how they like it

Back