• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NCAA Wrestling

Cassar is a great example of how good the coaching is at Penn St. Before his senior year in high school, he was an unknown. Penn St. saw his potential and knew how to develop it.

I'm a Fresno State alum. They recently brought their wrestling program back and was excited when one of our guys Josh Hokit at 197 became an All American and in the hunt for third tomorrow. He was also the full back for the football team the last couple of years.

Damn Hidlay got hosed.
Call me crazy but I don't think that was a bad call. I'm rusty on the exact criteria but I don't think that fits. Wasn't as bad as Jaggers vs Mendes that's for sure. That's my standard for a shit call.

Cassar is a great example of how good the coaching is at Penn St. Before his senior year in high school, he was an unknown. Penn St. saw his potential and knew how to develop it.
ALao a reminder of the insane wealth of talent they have in that room. Between the PSU team and the Nittany lions freestyle club there are so many great wrestlers in that room. Although I'm not sure about the rules regarding having the college guys and the Club guys training together, I'm sure there is some crossover. At the very least in the off-season.

Last edited:
Call me crazy but I don't think that was a bad call. I'm rusty on the exact criteria but I don't think that fits. Wasn't as bad as Jaggers vs Mendes that's for sure. That's my standard for a shit call.
Nope was two. There’s no reaction time in college and there was three points of contact.

Demas is for real. Hes looked great all weekend. Nice to see some life from OU.

Lee
Suriano
Yanni
Ashnault
Nolf
Cenzo
ZV
Dean
Nickal
White

Lee
Suriano
Yanni
Ashnault
Nolf
Cenzo
Valencia
Foster
Nickal
Cassar

What finals match are you guys most looking forward to? Gotta be Hall v. Valencia for me.

Mueller
Fix
Yianni
Naulty
Nolf
Cenzo
Hall
Dean
Nickall
Cassar

Back