• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NBA thread. V..4? Tibaldumz is scared

Who is more of a pussy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it, I am an OG. I came to Sherdog for the first time in like 2003.
What was your name previous to this in the NBA threads? @heavyarms21 has been in here for years. I would have noticed your previously disgruntled, angry, fat man posting style but I don't see it.

Huge difference in how SARS is spread and how Corona is spread. SARS left you with a 10% chance of death within 5 years though (with worsening lung damage). Not going to get into a debate here as to whether or not it's serious... but you can bet your ass corporations wouldn't be shutting down billions upon billions in production if it wasn't at least SORT OF serious.

To put things in perspective:

If only 30% of USA gets it (estimates are putting it at 70% of USA getting it)
and it has a 1% mortality rate (estimates are putting it at 3.5%)

It will kill 900,000 Americans

WW2 killed 420,000 Americans

Now think of how fat/unhealthy the average Merican is compared to your average Euro, how many people don't have any coverage, how many people don't have paid time off etc. It could hit the states way worse TBH.
America is exponentially more spread out and larger than Europe is though

nor do we rely on public transportation like they do

What was your name previous to this in the NBA threads? @heavyarms21 has been in here for years. I would have noticed your previously disgruntled, angry, fat man posting style but I don't see it.

Now now, I would never ban evade.

I will say this, back in the day nobody posted about basketball. I even took like a 5 year hiatus off of this site.

Nobody gives a flying fuck

Wasn't talking to you cocksucker

Now now, I would never ban evade.

I will say this, back in the day nobody posted about basketball. I even took like a 5 year hiatus off of this site.

Wasn't talking to you cocksucker
Don't be such a vagina. It isn't hard to get back on this site anyways, own up to your shit or you're full of shit.

Everyone who’s anyone here already knows who he is. Lolol

• According to a report in The Athletic, the NBA has been asking teams for arena schedules in July, a sign that the season could be put on hiatus and resumed later this year.

• The entire league could be thrown off if a player contracts coronavirus, sending that player's team, plus recent opponents, into quarantines for at least two weeks.

• If the NBA does suspend the season, it will have a domino effect on the calendar, changing the timing of the playoffs, draft, free agency, and even next season.

Fucking Gobert and his weak as French Immune System.

Rudy is a retard for making light of the situation and being ignorant about it, not for actually getting corona. It was just a matter of time before a player officially got it with their travel schedules. If anything it was better this happened this early on

America is exponentially more spread out and larger than Europe is though

nor do we rely on public transportation like they do

Not sure it matters in places like NY and Toronto where people that have been infected have been riding the subway. Just takes a few subway rides before thousands get it. Remember it is exponential growth with some asymptomatic carriers even and long incubation periods.

That said not a single NBA thread poster will get it and die or anything but my grandma is 82, my mom is 55 with a lung condition. Hoping my family is healthy..

Not sure it matters in places like NY and Toronto where people that have been infected have been riding the subway. Just takes a few subway rides before thousands get it. Remember it is exponential growth with some asymptomatic carriers even and long incubation periods.

That said not a single NBA thread poster will get it and die or anything but my grandma is 82, my mom is 55 with a lung condition. Hoping my family is healthy..
perhaps that was just wishful thinking on my part anyhoo

i hope nobody here nor their families get it, no doubt.

I'm pretty sure someone told me who you were last week and I forgot. Are you the rec league guy?
Hmm I can see how it might be a little confusing

PaulBlart_2-550x366.jpg

cart.jpg

The Cubes thinks season will be postponed and then carry on into August

I'ev found the 95 or whatever Magic are straight up monstrous in 2k, closely followed by the 2013 Heat

That Magic team has Shaq/Penny, and then you can bomb away w/ Dennis Scott and Nick Anderson and crash the boards w/ Horace Grant

The Heat team was patently absurd on 2k, Lebron and Wade were arguably enough themselves, but then bombing w/ Allen, Rashard Lewis, Mike Miller, Battier etc...
that team was almost unstoppable in 2k

Those are pretty deadly teams lol

I noticed that the 97-98 lakes were unlocked as well. Used that team quite a few times, just so I could use Kobe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back