• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NBA thread. V..4? Tibaldumz is scared

Who is more of a pussy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the craziest shit perhaps ever?

It's not the bubonic plague FFS

Seriously. It's a super flu. Not the black death. People gotta calm the fuck down.

I can only imagine how bad the SARS shit would've gotten, with all this social media in our faces.

Rudy Gobert might just be the hero we need.

Oh' my god he tested positive and touched some stuff....annnnd he'll be totally fine, and every reporter in that room will be fine.

Seriously. It's a super flu. Not the black death. People gotta calm the fuck down.

I can only imagine how bad the SARS shit would've gotten, with all this social media in our faces.
Its Greyscale 2k20
Thought you knew

• According to a report in The Athletic, the NBA has been asking teams for arena schedules in July, a sign that the season could be put on hiatus and resumed later this year.

• The entire league could be thrown off if a player contracts coronavirus, sending that player's team, plus recent opponents, into quarantines for at least two weeks.

• If the NBA does suspend the season, it will have a domino effect on the calendar, changing the timing of the playoffs, draft, free agency, and even next season.

Fucking Gobert and his weak as French Immune System.

Good luck with that lol RIP season

Posted this in the Berry, but thought I'd post it here too:

What a dick:

ES34qUXUwAAOsxO

Last edited:
  • According to a report in The Athletic, the NBA has been asking teams for arena schedules in July, a sign that the season could be put on hiatus and resumed later this year.

• The entire league could be thrown off if a player contracts coronavirus, sending that player's team, plus recent opponents, into quarantines for at least two weeks.

• If the NBA does suspend the season, it will have a domino effect on the calendar, changing the timing of the playoffs, draft, free agency, and even next season.

Fucking Gobert and his weak as French Immune System.
His white blood cells threw up the white flag

Since the NBA season is suspended... I started playing 2k again lol

@HunterSdVa29

I just unlocked the 10-11 Mavs. Making fools quit with the Dirk bombs and fade-aways lmfao

I know Gooby is a dipshit but it’s kinda fucked up that Shams leaked out that it was him.

Hopefully this @Corona virus last just long enough for my Grizzlies to get healthy. Jaren Jackson, Brandon Clarke amd Winslow can get that rest in for real now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back