~***NBA Regular Season Discussion v4 : Mamba mentality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time I checked Randle can't shoot for shit either so him being on the team right now wouldn't help

lol Lakers and Bulls are 4-29 combined on 3's so far. Guess with the Celtics off today someone needs to pick up the slack with laying bricks beyond the arch

<2>
But the analytics say to keep shooting no matter how much you suck

Let's be real, the ONLY reason Jordan doesn't have 8 rings is because he decided to play baseball.

Gonna fall on the sword because Magic got Lebron "dogs" instead of shooters, let Randle and Lopez walk and LeBron had to bring in Chandler because Luke probably told him it's hard to play defense and get rebounds when all he's left with is Javale Mcgee.
ftfy

God bless Enes Kanter. Turkey sounds like a country full of nutjobs.

Harden is the best offensive player in the league but he isn’t the best player in the league cuz his D is shit tier

Celtics lost to the nets lol crown’em
Such shit logic. I guess it's only fair that a fitp stephanie get 2x mvps in a row because he plays great defense.
Then you have some other dude in the Least that can only dunk and everyone is jumping on the bandwagon.
TheBeard hate is obvious by the can Fans's jealously.

This season, and last season, Harden AVERAGED at least 10 FTA and 3PA per game, i'm fairly sure that's a record.

He's shooting 12.8 3s a game this year, that is the biggest green light ever given in NBA history AFAIK

Which also explains why he leads the league in Turnovers by a wide margin

Harden has a usage of nearly 40%. I know he's playing with a bunch of cans right now but that has to be the highest ever.

Harden has a usage of nearly 40%. I know he's playing with a bunch of cans right now but that has to be the highest ever.
2nd highest
Westbrook two seasons ago had the highest, 41.65

Round 3 tonight Faps fans. C's are on the ropes chemistry wise.

Let's be real, the ONLY reason Jordan doesn't have 8 rings is because he decided to play baseball.

Iunno if he even 3 peats a second time without the time off tbh. Takes a lot out of you physically/mentally to go that deep over and over again.

Just turned on celshits/craps and first thing I see is the corpse of Greg Monroe. Lovely.

Just turned on celshits/craps and first thing I see is the corpse of Greg Monroe. Lovely.
Because gheymond tomahawk chopped jonas and he's out with an injury

I love watching Celtics/Raps because no matter who loses I am happy. Either cRaps fan tears, or Kyrie throwing his young boys under the bus.. Both entertain me.

Gaymond is a pos doe. Hope he gets left out in the cold when KD signs a super max before he can renew.

What the hell is Gayward's problem? cHeat really dodged a bullet with that one

Lowry costing raps huge in this game.

NBA players get some awful ink. It would be way easier to post tattoos they get that are decent (none come to mind) than the shitty ones (aka all of them).

The future of the Celtshits looks bleak.

Man Kawhi gonna look good in a Lakes Jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back