~***NBA Regular Season Discussion v4 : Mamba mentality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kawhi can't get it up in time. Him and Bern going to be deferring to one another passing it back and forth in clutch time before kicking it out to Gonzo Ball for the brick. Magic has infected that team with his HIV.

If we don’t get this series in the yoffs the world loses.

Damn, gifs of Kyrie & Celtshits closing out cRaps tonight all over IG and internet already

120nkn9.jpg

Lmao imagine hardcan didn't get sent to the line every time someone looked at him.

kyrie was on fire last night, kawhi had his moments but for some reason in the 4th quarter seemed hesitant

raptors playing sloppy ball and it cost them the win

Kinda crazy that second on the list is Tony Parker behind him, and he only played with a roster that consisted of the greatest PF ever, the best 6th man of all time, and a top 5 player in Kawhi Leonard. When Russ plays with Grant, Abrines, Roberson and out doesn't defer to them he gets shat on. LMAO.
those are for single season yoff numbers tho
Parker never approached anything near the same in the regular season

Westbrook actually put up a 41% for an entire season, granted his teammates were whom you mentioned...

read that the Rockets had 70 3pt attempts in their last game. RIP 2 pointers.

high usage isn't necessary a bad thing if the player is progressing/improving or at the least sustainable in their production

high usage isn't necessary a bad thing if the player is progressing/improving or at the least sustainable in their production
How about all your baskets being unassisted?

How about all your baskets being unassisted?

The most athletic and explosive point guard in the league should pass to Abrines or Roberson and let them create a shot for him. Maybe sit in the corner while they run pnr with Adams and wait for a catch and shoot 3. You're just a low basketball iq Brick hater and trash team hanger on.

Must have terrible fashion sense or something. Jealousy is the only reason I can imagine for someone to be such a hater.

The most athletic and explosive point guard in the league should pass to Abrines or Roberson and let them create a shot for him. Maybe sit in the corner while they run pnr with Adams and wait for a catch and shoot 3. You're just a low basketball iq Brick hater and trash team hanger on.
I was referring to Harden's game last night.

But on the topic of Brick he sucks and isn't even the best player on his own team right now. They'll go as far as PG carries them which is a first round exit.

NBA has been boring as shit this season

I think I've watched maybe 10 games total all season long

I was referring to Harden's game last night.

But on the topic of Brick he sucks and isn't even the best player on his own team right now. They'll go as far as PG carries them which is a first round exit.

West is wide open this year, really depends who's healthy. Pg has been a top 7 player this year and has been a beast on both sides of the floor. Bricks still returning from injury and hasn't looked the same. Really hoping he comes back and hasn't fallen off a cliff. For a guy who does 0 off ball movement he should be fresh enough.

NBA has been boring as shit this season

I think I've watched maybe 10 games total all season long

For the crazy games Harden has been having they aren't all that entertaining. Nothing aesthetic about free throws and chucking 3s over and over.

Does every NBA team have like 12 different uniforms this season? Watching IND/PHI and spent the first 5 minutes why the Sixers were playing this random team on the Pacers' home floor

Does every NBA team have like 12 different uniforms this season? Watching IND/PHI and spent the first 5 minutes why the Sixers were playing this random team on the Pacers' home floor
images

Those jersey sales. Most of the alts look like crap but at least the NBA is done with sleeved jerseys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back