~***NBA Regular Season Discussion v4 : Mamba mentality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakes should have kept D’snitch. Another great move made by magic and co

Harden is the best offensive player in the league but he isn’t the best player in the league cuz his D is shit tier

Celtics lost to the nets lol crown’em

Lakes should have kept D’snitch. Another great move made by magic and co

What the fuck is their scouting department doing lmao.. snitch, Ingram, candle, bozo and now :eek::eek::eek:ner. Of course the two best out of the bunch are the guys they let leave too in snitch and candle.

snitch in the playoffs

lakers in the lottery without lebron

you laugh, but I'd take the Heat in a best of 7. Bucks are easy to plan for, and the Heat, arent great at anything, but theyre good at everything. Bucks have Giannis, and a dollar store version of Demar. not a team built for success.

Well tonight the Heat are down by 35 with 8 mins left, but anything is possible I guess

Warriors set a record for points in the first quarter (and the Nuggets still had 38)
Sixers score 149, Hawks 142 against the statistically best defensive team, Pacers 131, Bucks win by 38. might be the worst defensive day in ages

Warriors set a record for points in the first quarter (and the Nuggets still had 38)
Sixers score 149, Hawks 142 against the statistically best defensive team, Pacers 131, Bucks win by 38. might be the worst defensive day in ages

Kinda why I don't watch much NBA anymore.

Watched a few minutes of the laker game but saving private Ryan is on TNT. After Kuzmas behind the back pass to nobody I think my tv is staying on tnt.

Watched a few minutes of the laker game but saving private Ryan is on TNT. After Kuzmas behind the back pass to nobody I think my tv is staying on tnt.
That team is abysmal without legoat. Lebron basically went to the cavs west.

lol Lakers and Bulls are 4-29 combined on 3's so far. Guess with the Celtics off today someone needs to pick up the slack with laying bricks beyond the arch

<2>

Kyrie to my Knicks y’all like that shit or nah?

so when does Luke get fired?

Gonna fall on the sword because Magic got Lebron "dogs" instead of shooters, let Randle and Lopez walk and had to bring in Chandler because Luke probably told him it's hard to play defense and get rebounds when all he's left with is Javale Mcgee.

Kyrie to my Knicks y’all like that shit or nah?
Not unless they get Durant first, and I don't see him leaving California.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back