• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NBA Offseason Thread: Bronny's Legacy Edition

Respectfully, I do.

It's for Olympic qualification, and he wants to do something special for his people.

But I can definitely see where you're coming from :)

Embiid wanted to do something special for his people: betray them to tag along on the USA super-team.

I'm not sure what you mean by that. You mean insurance in a "oh I got a side chick just in case" sort of way, or actual insurance.

Actual insurance. I've heard that Messi has $900 million insurance policy on his foot. And some singers have insurance on their vocal cords.

As for Luka, his Slovenian compadre Vlatko Cancar busted up his knee playing for the Slovenian team. So Luka is very freshly reminded of the risks. But honestly, I don't see this as a big deal. People want to play in the Olympics and lot of the greats have, and there's always some degree of risk.

Honestly, I find these allegations against JJ offensive to Grayson Allen. They're basically like a southern 80s tag team with an evil millionaire gimmick.

Maybe Reddick truly is a piece of shit? Lol

Someone is gonna overpay for this can and it'll probably be the Knicks lmao
Knicks went 20 - 3 with him in the lineup. Ayton went 14 - 41 with his new team and makes over 30 mil per year

Pretty sure the Knicks would be making a smart move for a guy with that kind of impact

Back