• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dana White Confirms Conor Mcgregor Will NOT Return Anytime Before November

It makes sense. 306 is the Sphere card. 307 is Holloway/Topuria. UFC 308 is in Abu Dhabi. UFC 309 is likely Jones/Stipe. It's either December, or early next year.

Conor wants the UFC to create a card solely for him, amid all these other events, and they won't do it. He's going to have to sit out. I guess he should have taken some Ibuprofen.

It makes sense. 306 is the Sphere card. 307 is Holloway/Topuria. UFC 308 is in Abu Dhabi. UFC 309 is likely Jones/Stipe. It's either December, or early next year.

Conor wants the UFC to create a card solely for him, amid all these other events, and they won't do it. He's going to have to sit out. I guess he should have taken some Ibuprofen.

Or maybe Conor wants to fight on one of the cards you mentioned as a headliner making it a mega blockbuster event but UFC are too greedy because they rather put on a shit event and still make good dough with Conor headlining it.

What a shame. I would have thought John Kavanagh would have Conor up to speed by now. What happened?

we are probably never going to see conor fight again.....................in a mma promotion

Conor is totally milking the UFC for advertising. Let's go everyone. Conor!!!! Conor used to be a plumber guys, did you know!! <mcgoat>

Back