• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***NBA 2020-2021 Thread v3: MVP Race, Down goes Embiid***

Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of fantasy basketball, I felt smart for using late round picks in my draft on the top 3 lotto guys lamelo, edwards and wiseman. I dropped lamelo week into season and both edwards and wiseman not long after that. Im still getting clowned for the lamelo drop. My team is still legit though no thanks to my impatient ass.

cHeat have an uncanny ability to lose to a team when I have a fantasy player on the opposing team who has a shit game. So basically the worst of both worlds for me fml

You don't get bonus points for blowing past Jimmy Butler and nailing the game winning layup with 1 second left?

You don't get bonus points for blowing past Jimmy Butler and nailing the game winning layup with 1 second left?
I get the bonus of Ja shaating 5-15 for 13 points instead of 4-15 for 11 oof

But yeah that was a brutal game, neither team seemed all that interested in winning it. And that last cHeat defensive possession was the definition of low IQ; Butthead playing tight on Ja from halfcourt just inviting the blow by, then Dragon being the lone rim-protector because Bam was tethered to Brandon fkn Clarke at the 3pt line wtf

Spo refusing to call a timeout during the Jizzlies' 17-0 3rd quarter run was also nice

But yeah that was a brutal game, neither team seemed all that interested in winning it. And that last cHeat defensive possession was the definition of low IQ; Butthead playing tight on Ja from halfcourt just inviting the blow by, then Dragon being the lone rim-protector because Bam was tethered to Brandon fkn Clarke at the 3pt line wtf

Spo refusing to call a timeout during the Jizzlies' 17-0 3rd quarter run was also nice
You get one of the trophy gold jerseys fam?

Yeah I wondered if Spo knew he had any timeouts lol Also, you're very right...I wouldn't expect someone with the defensive IQ of Butler to be right up on Ja from halfcourt knowing the speed element, but maybe he thought he'd look for the dish first? I dunno lol but i'll take it

I got extremely lucky in Fantasy as nobody knew Kawhi wouldn't sit back to backs and thus slid to the second round
Nice. Kwi and KD were the two high risk/reward guys who can deliver top 5 per game avgs but carry a ton of risk in terms of total #s (can probably include AD as well lol). The gamble on Kwi has obviously paid off in spades, KD and AD not so much at this point. But hey if Ang and Wbu can still make it to the yoffs and KD/AD actually get on the court then it was worth it imo

7'6 folks don't belong on bicycles

Dude if I had pictures of Kobe's mangled corpse I'd show it to all my friends as well. Probably during Thanksgiving or Christmas. Because that's a totally normal thing to do and isn't signs that the sheriff in question is deranged and should be anywhere near a gun let alone police anyone.
LASD are pieces of shit. Same with Villanueva. Glorified gangsters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back