• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***NBA 2020-2021 Thread v3: MVP Race, Down goes Embiid***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Philly will be a problem for Brooklyn if Harris and Curry can ball out. The team is built perfectly and Embiid will absolutely dominate.

Celts I feel have a shot despite being down 18 at half.
TimeLord stuffing the sheet per minute despite some bogus calls against him.
Celtics should trade Theis or Thompson if they can along with some shitty guards in exchange for one 3&D rotation player.

Last edited:

That sheriff should be locked up for life. This is why we kneel.

lol way to take a valid critique of a wretched profession of meatheads and invalidate it with the "lock up for life" idea.

In other news TimeLord has now been given 3 bad calls by the same ref tonight. Dude gets no breaks with the appearance of contact defensively.
MDtnroA.png

since my post TimeLord made THREE incredible plays in 2 minutes.

Ugggh great now he gets hurt on a shitty alley-oop from Tatum :(

This cavs celts game is the worst reffed game I've seen this season.

Jaylen Brown gets PUNCHED IN THE FACE and no foul called while going up for a layup lmao.

Last edited:
You are 100% a piece of shit
7'6 folks don't belong on bicycles

That sheriff should be locked up for life. This is why we kneel.

Dude if I had pictures of Kobe's mangled corpse I'd show it to all my friends as well. Probably during Thanksgiving or Christmas. Because that's a totally normal thing to do and isn't signs that the sheriff in question is deranged and should be anywhere near a gun let alone police anyone.

This cavs celts game is the worst reffed game I've seen this season.

Jaylen Brown gets PUNCHED IN THE FACE and no foul called while going up for a layup lmao.

Refs have been terrible for awhile now and a lot of the new batch are bitches that T up a player way too quickly. But the NBA doesnt like addressing the issue because the refs never complain about their pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back