Natty or not (lots of pics)

So if I want to get shredded, what should my diet look like?

I didn't claim to be an expert but I am knowledgeable about nutrition/dietetics.

All I am saying is that ingredient list isn't horrendous. Yes it's obviously processed food and it's dogshit, it's McDonald's everyone knows that...but the Mcnuggets in question are certainly better than some hipster Vegan pounding back "beyond meat" burgers and eating a low protein cuck diet.

What should your diet look like? I know you're asking a loaded question here...but again ultimately you can lose fat eating anything you fucking want (generally) as long as you're in a caloric deficit (and have the will power). IIFYM rhetoric there, but it's scientifically true.

If I were to give someone actual advice for a general concept obviously we are talking:

1. Eating ~1g protein per lb lean mass or overall bodyweight, or more. Increases satiety, thermal effect, and protects/builds muscle during the deficit.

2. Consuming cruciferous green veggies (Spinach, Kale, Broccoli, whatever) ideally, and "eating the rainbow" of fruits and veggies...whatever.

3. Eating lean meats or quality meat sources, fish for omega 3s, etc.

But like I said ultimately it's just calories in vs calories out. Caloric deficit = lose weight. If you want to lose fat obviously you still train and eat high protein, a lot more details I could say and it varies for the individual but again I know you're just trolling or whatever to check if I'm a retard spouting shit he doesn't know. The Mcnuggets ingredient list wasn't that bad, but yes eating McDonald's is obviously "Bad". You could still probably get ripped eating McDonald's for one of your meals everyday, if you chose the right food and were in a deficit. Not healthy but you could.

Last edited:
I didn't claim to be an expert but I am knowledgeable about nutrition/dietetics.

All I am saying is that ingredient list isn't horrendous. Yes it's obviously processed food and it's dogshit, it's McDonald's everyone knows that...but the Mcnuggets in question are certainly better than some hipster Vegan pounding back "beyond meat" burgers and eating a low protein cuck diet.

What should your diet look like? I know you're asking a loaded question here...but again ultimately you can lose fat eating anything you fucking want (generally) as long as you're in a caloric deficit (and have the will power). IIFYM rhetoric there, but it's scientifically true.

If I were to give someone actual advice for a general concept obviously we are talking:

1. Eating ~1g protein per lb lean mass or overall bodyweight, or more. Increases satiety, thermal effect, and protects/builds muscle during the deficit.

2. Consuming cruciferous green veggies (Spinach, Kale, Broccoli, whatever) ideally, and "eating the rainbow" of fruits and veggies...whatever.

3. Eating lean meats or quality meat sources, fish for omega 3s, etc.

But like I said ultimately it's just calories in vs calories out. Caloric deficit = lose weight. If you want to lose fat obviously you still train and eat high protein, a lot more details I could say and it varies for the individual but again I know you're just trolling or whatever to check if I'm a retard spouting shit he doesn't know. The Mcnuggets ingredient list wasn't that bad, but yes eating McDonald's is obviously "Bad". You could still probably get ripped eating McDonald's for one of your meals everyday, if you chose the right food and were in a deficit. Not healthy but you could.

You’re no @jgarner

The guy I was agreeing with? Maybe not, how would I know...I don't know him.

I just said some basic shit anyway, it was an obvious bait attempt question. I do know a lot more about nutrition / supplementation but at the same time...a lot of the minutia is overrated, the important stuff is pretty simple to figure out and achieve. Most people are just retarded and focus on the 1-3% rather than disciplined / care about the big picture.

You could eat 10pc nuggets with some sweet n sour sauce 2-3x per week from Shit-Donald's and still be ripped, easily, is my point. And I am agreeing with JGarner because the ingredient list isn't that bad...there isn't trans-fat / partially hydrogenated oil, there isn't shitty vegetable oils in it...the Safflower oil is actually decent at least, so health wise it's at least not toxic sludge, etc.

@jgarner Is BHT bad for you? Could you elaborate if you know the answer, that's one thing I have no clue on and can't find anything online about. It's in basically 60-75% of cereals and is in other shit.

Tell me again buddy, a 500lb deadlift is strong right?

The guy I was agreeing with? Maybe not, how would I know...I don't know him.

I just said some basic shit anyway, it was an obvious bait attempt question. I do know a lot more about nutrition / supplementation but at the same time...a lot of the minutia is overrated, the important stuff is pretty simple to figure out and achieve. Most people are just retarded and focus on the 1-3% rather than disciplined / care about the big picture.

You could eat 10pc nuggets with some sweet n sour sauce 2-3x per week from Shit-Donald's and still be ripped, easily, is my point. And I am agreeing with JGarner because the ingredient list isn't that bad...there isn't trans-fat / partially hydrogenated oil, there isn't shitty vegetable oils in it...the Safflower oil is actually decent at least, so health wise it's at least not toxic sludge, etc.

@jgarner Is BHT bad for you? Could you elaborate if you know the answer, that's one thing I have no clue on and can't find anything online about. It's in basically 60-75% of cereals and is in other shit.

Jim is just butt hurt because he's fat and can't eat a chicken nugget. Well... that and I made him look like an idiot when he pretended like a 500lb deadlift is strong but a 250lb person isn't big. He's been riding my dick ever since. This pathetic guy literally chases me around the forum now, which is often entertaining.

As far as butylated hydroxyanisole and butylated hydroxytoluene safety goes, the general consensus is that they are fairly safe in low levels. Pretty common preservatives in the food industry. I've seen some articles that claim they have been known to cause cancer in rats, but there's plenty of other studies that show they aren't carcinogenic to humans. I don't really know though. Haven't done much more than cursory research on the topic. It would be something I would avoid if possible, but wouldn't lose sleep over.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10541460

And yeah, my point about the chicken nuggets was simply that there are way worse things most people would eat on a daily basis that are worse than a chicken nugget. McDonald's chicken nuggets are pretty much ground up chicken with flour at this point. It's not overly processed, and it's not the worst thing in the world. It's not feasible for most people to cook clean meals for every single meal every week. If you were out in town and needed something to eat, a 10 pack of chicken nuggets with water is perfectly fine. It's just funny because some of these guys act like if you eat anything that isn't a perfect anabolic bro-meal you're going to get weak and fat. Then you can turn around and show them that dudes like Eddie Hall literally eat a whole family sized cheesecake every single day and are the strongest men on the planet (and have abs), then they'll start making excuses about it being the steroids. It's just silly. If you train hard and eat clean 95% of the time, you'll be fine to have a subpar meal the other 5% and enjoy your life. Even Conor McGregor admits to enjoying things like cake and other sweets on occasion.

Tell me again buddy, a 500lb deadlift is strong right?

Jim is just butt hurt because he's fat and can't eat a chicken nugget. Well... that and I made him look like an idiot when he pretended like a 500lb deadlift is strong but a 250lb person isn't big. He's been riding my dick ever since. This pathetic guy literally chases me around the forum now, which is often entertaining.
Wasn't that in reference to Tyson Fury's deadlift? A 500lb deadlift IS strong for someone who isn't a strength athlete. I don't see how that's disputable. Dunno why you're obsessing over that remark.

Wasn't that in reference to Tyson Fury's deadlift? A 500lb deadlift IS strong for someone who isn't a strength athlete. I don't see how that's disputable. Dunno why you're obsessing over that remark.

No, he pretty much made that as a general remark. It was in the thread about Fury, but it wasn't about his deadlift specifically. It was about deadlifts in general. And @JimRussel somehow chases me around the forums every chance he gets and he thinks I'm the triggered one. Like I said, dude rides my dick like a hooker on a surfboard. When I start running around the forum taking every opportunity to call out that fat ass, then you can call me triggered. Poor guy is obsessed with me. It's pretty pathetic. I've never seen someone put so much effort into chasing someone around.

“Chasing” you in the 3-4 threads that are active here at one time that everyone reads?

As far as I can tell here, you’re the one who keeps tagging me.

You sure you’re doing okay, dawg? If thinking I’m fat helps you out, I’d encourage you continue.

“Chasing” you in the 3-4 threads that are active here at one time that everyone reads?

As far as I can tell here, you’re the one who keeps tagging me.

You sure you’re doing okay, dawg? If thinking I’m fat helps you out, I’d encourage you continue.

Yeah, chasing me. I don't think about you until you put my name in your mouth. And I tagged you because if I'm going to talk about you, I'd rather you know what I have to say about you. It's sad that you feel the need to bring me up every opportunity you get. You need to get some pussy and hop off my dick.

Yeah, chasing me. I don't think about you until you put my name in your mouth. And I tagged you because if I'm going to talk about you, I'd rather you know what I have to say about you. It's sad that you feel the need to bring me up every opportunity you get. You need to get some pussy and hop off my dick.

That's a weird definition of “chasing”, given, you know, how internet forums work and all that.

But you do you dawg. I don’t mind the back and forth.

That's a weird definition of “chasing”, given, you know, how internet forums work and all that.

But you do you dawg. I don’t mind the back and forth.

Trying to force me into a conversation because you like to suck my dick is pretty much the definition of chasing someone around. It's pathetic. There's over 500 members online at any given time, but you want my dick every chance you get. It's just weird that you're always thinking about another man like that. I tend to forget you exist when you stop talking to me.

Trying to force me into a conversation because you like to suck my dick is pretty much the definition of chasing someone around. It's pathetic. There's over 500 members online at any given time, but you want my dick every chance you get. It's just weird that you're always thinking about another man like that. I tend to forget you exist when you stop talking to me.

Just let me know which threads you want to post in and I’m sure we can come to some sort of agreement.

500 members online in the S&C? That seems pretty high.

It seems pretty normal that members who post a lot would have more frequent interactions with one another, but maybe you see it a different way. These things can be a matter of perspective, I suppose.

smash2.png

@JimRussel vs @jgarner

Just let me know which threads you want to post in and I’m sure we can come to some sort of agreement.

500 members online in the S&C? That seems pretty high.

It seems pretty normal that members who post a lot would have more frequent interactions with one another, but maybe you see it a different way. These things can be a matter of perspective, I suppose.

Feel free to post where you want to. Just when you chase after me in every thread and specifically request that I join in your dick riding, it becomes pathetic. It's one thing to post in the same thread that I do, or even reply to me to discuss something I say. It's another to go out of your way to drag me into your obsession by bringing my name into your posts for no reason other than you need me to participate in your nut fondling. You clearly need to get some pussy in your life.

Feel free to post where you want to. Just when you chase after me in every thread and specifically request that I join in your dick riding, it becomes pathetic. It's one thing to post in the same thread that I do, or even reply to me to discuss something I say. It's another to go out of your way to drag me into your obsession by bringing my name into your posts for no reason other than you need me to participate in your nut fondling. You clearly need to get some pussy in your life.

Beautiful, champ.

Pic number 5. She's the only one I'm willing to bet is natural. You'll find that look in every crossfit gym around the world, not that big of a deal. I know a girl that competes in Oly WL and she's a different type of animal. Enormous quads and lats for a woman, nothing like that brunette.

Back