Opinion National Post: Wokeness is no match for Sydney Sweeney's undeniable beauty

Trump doesn't touch, he grabs.

poster.jpg

naughty don

oh yeah the awesome and progressive Conservatives dont shame women for showing off their bodies or doing sex work. its wokesters who want to force our naked girls to become god-fearing, obedient housewives. shame on them!
well said!

Well, she's pushing fifty and large breasts rarely age well.

Loved in her in Firefly, though, and I'd definitely have gone to special hell.
It’s possible she was attractive in the past but idk man she was never anything like Sweeney.

She found her niche and is killing it

Too skinny for my liking. Us maori boys like our woman to look like woman. Huge sexist generalization aside, it's a cliche that holds true. Polynesians prefer curves lol. At our sizes, Big boys need big girls.

Well, the CRT panic didn't actually have anything to do with CRT, so the precedent was set.

Pretty sure Woke was vilified by News Corp et.al before Christopher Rufo began test bedding CRT's ideological traction.

I followed it as it spread and followed him. Both the Guardian and New Yorker wrote good articles on him

Last edited:
Not sure what this has to do with wokeness, but a part of me is awake now. Don’t know who she was, but damn she is fine. Her nudes are great as well.

But her beauty is pale in comparison to Dylan mulvaney and that shredded Adam’s apple

Back