Opinion National Post: Wokeness is no match for Sydney Sweeney's undeniable beauty

I like him too.
Cheers man.

ce314d3f-725c-4e33-bf87-f1c44969f7ad_text.gif

Est-ce que tu es vraiment cajun? Parles-tu Francais?

My French is pretty terrible if I'm honest. It was a lot better thirty years ago but I spent those years working for primarily American companies so I'm pretty rusty,
Yeah I'm a coonass. My grandfather wasn't allowed to speak French in the house due to schooling etc. My French is not great haha. But yeah I'm cajun. You gotta make a trip to Nola and discover the cuisine if you haven't. And yeah that's my picture in my av. First squirrels. Def from the sticks bruh.

Thanks bud. I try to be honest in my takes. I was telling @Andy Capp that I used to debate politics in boston with a lib bostonian and a communist Ethiopian. Really enjoyed debates over morning coffee when discussion was honest and less hostile towards opposing views. Being that this is the internet, many take liberties but I like just discussing points. Being on opposite sides of a discussion doesn't make us enemies and I prefer to interact with those that don't agree. That's a much more interesting world imo.

I throughly hate the notion that has been propagated that conversations about ideas are somehow always debates that you must win. I know influencers who would rather learn debate tricks to "win: than research the topic.

Debates are by and large useless as a tool to find the truth. For starters they dont provide time to reserach points made by the opposition; so its super easy to gish gallop your way to victory.

Being able to identify when you are mistaken or ignorant of a fact is essential to learning and having a world view rooted in empirical reality.
My conversation with friends is always something I see as an opportunity to learn; I've taught myself to be happy when it's demonstrated I'm ignorant or wrong about something. It a good tool to make all conversation better imo

If I could teach one skill to this forum it would be how to research at a post grad level. Starting with how to find a primary source and how to evaluate reports relative to the source ie where, when, what, who then why.

I miss my early morning chats over coffee since I left academia. Best bit about it.

Edit forgot what...

Last edited:
At the end of the day, I think we can all set it aside and come together in mutual appreciation of a set of perfect tits.

It's really all that keeps us from mutually assured destruction!

He's just a shitty person all around.
I can tell. its Interesting how they judge women for getting botox, plastic surgery, wearing makeup, etc. but then go on to make fun of their natural looks and facial features.

I throughly hate the notion that has been propagated that conversations about ideas are somehow always debates that you must win. I know influencers who would rather learn debate tricks to "win: than research the topic.

Debates are by and large useless as a tool to find the truth. For starters they dont provide time to reserach points made by the opposition; so its super easy to gish gallop your way to victory.

Being able to identify when you are mistaken or ignorant of a fact is essential to learning and having a world view rooted in empirical reality.
My conversation with friends is always something I see as an opportunity to learn; I've taught myself to be happy when it's demonstrated I'm ignorant or wrong about something. It a good tool to make all conversation better imo

If I could teach one skill to this forum it would be how to research at a post grad level. Starting with how to find a primary source and how to evaluate reports relative to the source ie where, when, who and why.

I miss my early morning chats over coffee since I left academia. Best bit about it.
Well said and can't agree more. Discussion does one of two things... it either changes my mind or solidifies my current position. Sometimes I'm left with things to consider. It is always beneficial if you remove the hostility aspect. I was in academia for years doing cancer research. That mingling of international peeps and differing ideas was nice. We haven't interacted much but I like the cut of your jib. Cheers.

Lmao, go touch a Vagina kid.
Aunts, moms, and sisters don’t count.

So you can't find whose mad? You have to run and change the subject to family member's vaginas?

Goddamn, son. You're supposed to be Mr uncensored, outspoken, free speech. Who'd a thought a firebrand like you would run from a question like such a colossal pussy?

Yeah I'm a coonass. My grandfather wasn't allowed to speak French in the house due to schooling etc. My French is not great haha. But yeah I'm cajun. You gotta make a trip to Nola and discover the cuisine if you haven't. And yeah that's my picture in my av. First squirrels. Def from the sticks bruh.

I'm on pretty strict keto for life which means I don't get to eat much Cajun food, but my favorite restaurant is La Louisiane, which is five minutes from my place. Man do I miss their étouffée and their gumbo. Best shrimp in town definitely.

I can tell. its Interesting how they judge women for getting botox, plastic surgery, wearing makeup, etc. but then go on to make fun of their natural looks and facial features.

200w.gif

I'm on pretty strict keto for life which means I don't get to eat much Cajun food, but my favorite restaurant is La Louisiane, which is five minutes from my place. Man do I miss their étouffée and their gumbo. Best shrimp in town definitely.
Looks awesome... well except for the vegan jambalaya haha ;). Been some years since I've visited Montreal (Quebec). Last time I went was to Mount tremblant. Good times.

Looks awesome... well except for the vegan jambalaya haha ;). Been some years since I've visited Montreal (Quebec). Last time I went was to Mount tremblant. Good times.

I've skied and camped there MANY times.

The camping is super groomed and touristy but it's such a beautiful location I go anyways.

Back