Opinion National Post: Wokeness is no match for Sydney Sweeney's undeniable beauty

From government perhaps he falls into libertarian but he is def left from a conservative pov. Hate hearing stars who are dicks though.

He constantly platforms some of the very worst propagandists and does not push back on them. His podcast is even worse as he's drunk most of the time (no suprise there).

Which of the views Mayer pushes do you think are from the left and not centerist neoliberilism? Every time I research Mayer im always bemused that most of the idea that Mayer is leftist is simply branding aimed at boomers.

Can it… lol

I love it when people I need to ignore self identify. It makes using this forum far better. If you are incapable of making a cogent point, see yah. I don't mind disagreement or good dialectics but idiots who can't even offer any point are a waste of attention and should be ignored here and in general. I certainly wouldn't waste my time listening to idiots face to face.

Tldr; in the can you go.

I love the irony of this post. This describes you to a tee.

No, sorry.

You're not completely wrong but I'm not raging against the dying of the light, I'm tilting at windmills. I accept that I don't make a difference and it doesn't make me mad.

Rather than see the world for what it is I choose to see what it should be. You can blame Cervantes.

Boobs should be free of politicization

Culture wars are ruining everything. Example, whytf did I pay for a ppv that became a political rally for a fat, orange, idiotic, sexual assaulter. I can't even vote, why am I seeing this as I try to watch the sport I love? F U Dana. Trump, Biden, Modi, Putin, Biden, etc. I don't want the ufc to be a rally for any of them.

Not paying again. Boobs, ufc, beer, sex, books, star wars, movies, video games etc etc. The alt right ruins everything with thier constant "woe is me" whining about issues they don't even understand.

Last edited:
He constantly platforms some of the very worst propagandists and does not push back on them. His podcast is even worse as he's drunk most of the time (no suprise there).

Which of the views Mayer pushes do you think are from the left and not centerist neoliberilism? Every time I research Mayer im always bemused that most of the idea that Mayer is leftist is simply branding aimed at boomers.
I consider myself a conservative on many issues and don't see us in any agreement. He is against woke stuff and doesn't like the Muslim religion. That may move him more center. But overall the states are still majority middle. He represents what many dems still are. But look, he wants Gavin Newsome for president, rides Republicans constantly (no issue here from me). He's just not aligned with the fringe.

I consider myself a conservative on many issues and don't see us in any agreement. He is against woke stuff and doesn't like the Muslim religion. That may move him more center. But overall the states are still majority middle. He represents what many dems still are. But look, he wants Gavin Newsome for president, rides Republicans constantly (no issue here from me). He's just not aligned with the fringe.

Oh God, don't get me started on Newsome. He's scum. He's also not a leftist he's a liberal. I don't disagree bill represents a large part of the dem voting base. But that voting block are not leftist. They are boomers who have fed on a society that had always been made to benefit them. They believe in reganomics because it was used to suction out most of societies wealth into thier hands. They are not leftist. They are center right. The dems are center right. By an international standard the US doesn't have a leftist party. You have two parties that, in the main, represent private interests. The Dems pretend to care more, but most don't.

Im conservative too in many regards. I believe in constant well calibrated change that moves status quo of society towards equality and prosperity for all. In that sense I'm conservative in the tradional sense.

Last edited:
Oh God, don't get me started on Newsome. He's scum. He's also not a leftist he's a liberal.

I'm probably a tradional conservative too in many regards. I believe in constant well calibrated change that moves status quo of society towards equality and prosperity for all. In that sense I'm conservative in the tradional sense.
Would agree that liberal is more appropriate. I usually think in terms of left and right but the def of leftist now has shifted a bit. I'm much more socially liberal than most conservatives but still right of center. There will be some shifting of society on all terms that's true.

Would agree that liberal is more appropriate. I usually think in terms of left and right but the def of leftist now has shifted a bit. I'm much more socially liberal than most conservatives but still right of center. There will be some shifting of society on all terms that's true.
Edited that post to add more.

Oh God, don't get me started on Newsome. He's scum. He's also not a leftist he's a liberal. I don't disagree bill represents a large part of the dem voting base. But that voting block are not leftist. They are boomers who have fed on a society that had always been made to benefit them. They believe in reganomics because it was used to suction out most of societies wealth into thier hands. They are not leftist. They are center right. The dems are center right by a international standard. US doesn't have a leftist party. You have two parties that, in the main, represent private interests. The Dems pretend to care more, but most don't.

Im conservative too in many regards. I believe in constant well calibrated change that moves status quo of society towards equality and prosperity for all. In that sense I'm conservative in the tradional sense.
Religion to me explains the stay towards center here. Wholeheartedly agree and think that both sides from a political perspective don't care much. It has me jaded on most politicians. Majority have no convictions. It's why I believe in term limits for them though they will never pass that as it hurts their position.

You don't strike me as particularly militant in any direction.

This place needs more people like you.
Thanks bud. I try to be honest in my takes. I was telling @Andy Capp that I used to debate politics in boston with a lib bostonian and a communist Ethiopian. Really enjoyed debates over morning coffee when discussion was honest and less hostile towards opposing views. Being that this is the internet, many take liberties but I like just discussing points. Being on opposite sides of a discussion doesn't make us enemies and I prefer to interact with those that don't agree. That's a much more interesting world imo.

Thanks bud. I try to be honest in my takes. I was telling @Andy Capp that I used to debate politics in boston with a lib bostonian and a communist Ethiopian. Really enjoyed debates over morning coffee when discussion was honest and less hostile towards opposing views. Being that this is the internet, many take liberties but I like just discussing points. Being on opposite sides of a discussion doesn't make us enemies and I prefer to interact with those that don't agree. That's a much more interesting world imo.

Est-ce que tu es vraiment cajun? Parles-tu Francais?

My French is pretty terrible if I'm honest. It was a lot better thirty years ago but I spent those years working for primarily American companies so I'm pretty rusty,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back