NATE WON ROUND 1

Every single thread has to be about Conor & Nate, now, so....

Nate won round 1. I'm totally not kidding.

Anyone foolish enough to interpret hipster kick whiffs and a little blood as "losing" should not be allowed on the Internet without parental supervision.

Satan will feast on the bellies of CMcG Fan Girls in hell.
yikes. Nate did not win round 1 by any standard of measure.

It wasn't domination like people say, but Conor had a clear edge. He landed a lot of left hands. The blood doesn't influence me. Nate landed some good shots too. But I have no doubt that Conor's offense was superior.

Every single thread has to be about Conor & Nate, now, so....

Nate won round 1. I'm totally not kidding.

Anyone foolish enough to interpret hipster kick whiffs and a little blood as "losing" should not be allowed on the Internet without parental supervision.

Satan will feast on the bellies of CMcG Fan Girls in hell.

i disagree he was out pointed. just because somebody waves their hands and talks smack don't mean they won a round lol. he does that every fight hes in thinks its make him look cool reality he looks like a douche like when he went against bendo and when he got kocked out by a head kick

cecilpeoples.jpg

cecil333_vice_670.jpg
UFC should make a Cecil Peoples vs Overeem fight.

I'd pay $100 to watch that.

After watching the fight again for the first time a couple weeks ago, I was surprised at how well Nate did in the first round. Did he win the round? Not necessarily, but coming out of the fight the narrative was Conor dominated him until Nate landed that punch. Nate actually landed quite a few shots in the first as well, Conor did more damage because Diaz cuts so easy, but it was a LOT closer than most choose to remember. Go back and watch it.

Nah. Conor won the round.

And then went back to the corner thinking "Oh shit, I hit him with my best shots and he didn't even flinch."

He was shook, then shortly thereafter his lack of heart became clear as his trash talk dwindled, his combos had less on them, and he started getting popped in the mouth with every stiff jab Nate threw. Fight was over at that point. Nate just slapped him around a bit, roughed him up in the clinch for good measure, then waited for the panic wrestling for the easy sub win.

Once Nate got his timing down it was not a close fight.

It's already the worst part about Nate. Have you seen the stupid ass shit his fans have been saying since the fight?
& TS should never judge a fight again if he thinks nate won round 1
Nate fans don't say stupid shit. Not once has there been a thread about who else Nate would beat. Nobody has said that 1-2 combination would have rocked Robbie Lawler or Michael Bisping. Nobody has said Nate can now be a 3 division champ. Nate gets exclusively mentioned in realistic regards to the rematch and nothing else.

It's already the worst part about Nate. Have you seen the stupid ass shit his fans have been saying since the fight?
& TS should never judge a fight again if he thinks nate won round 1
Yea but those are his new fans. Those of us that have been with him for a while don't act like that. I guess the bandwagon jumpers are equally ridiculous on both sides.

Nate fans don't say stupid shit. Not once has there been a thread about who else Nate would beat. Nobody has said that 1-2 combination would have rocked Robbie Lawler or Michael Bisping. Nobody has said Nate can now be a 3 division champ. Nate gets exclusively mentioned in realistic regards to the rematch and nothing else.
Nate fans have said nothing but stupid shit since March 6th lol. Easily worse than the conor fans ever were. But the worst part is, 98% of em aren't even Nate fans, just conor haters.

He did win round one. It just wasn't against Conor

Nate doesn't have fans, McGregor just has haters.
Nate's been going through wars for many years. He has plenty of fans. Plenty of new "fanboys," but plenty of longtime fans as well.

Round 1 wasn't the dominant round that Conor fans want to make it out to be, but it was a clear 10-9 round for McGregor.

No....but it was not a blowout like Conor fans make it out to be. It was clear 10-9 Conor but nothing special.

Back