NATE WON ROUND 1

No weirdo, you have never seen anyone claim Nate would be 3 division champion. Because nobody has ever claimed that, EVER. Conor fans are objectively the most retarded mma fans regarding fighter hyperbole. This is not up for debate, you can either put up some evidence or stfu and bow down. I can provide the evidence of fans saying Conor could be 3 division champ, you can't do it for Nate.
image.png

Sure Nate fans say some stupid shit. Nothing even remotely as retarded as 3 division champ McGregor. Theres actually no statement that can rival this level of delusion, except if someone claimed Nate would become 4 division champ. But since nobody even thinks Nate is gonna be LW champ, we can conclude McFraud has the worst fans on the planet.
When the fan base uses the fighter solely to hate on another fighter, that's worse. Sorry my man. Also, I have trouble believing very many ppl said the 3 division champ thing seriously. I remember most saying it in jest bc conors coach said it.

I rewatched these days and gave Nate the 1st. that was also my impression after the fight happened.

When the fan base uses the fighter solely to hate on another fighter, that's worse. Sorry my man. Also, I have trouble believing very many ppl said the 3 division champ thing seriously. I remember most saying it in jest bc conors coach said it.

Well i guess we disagree on whats worse then, which is fine.

plenty mcgregor fans were being serious about it, they're just the ones too retarded to continue watching MMA after he lost.

It was alot closer than I remembered when I rewatched it recently but I would still give the edge to McG.

plenty mcgregor fans were being serious about it, they're just the ones too retarded to continue watching MMA after he lost.
I'm sure there were a couple, but there are always ppl that go off the rails. We had ppl saying Pettis & Cain were gonna be the goats of their divisions at one time.

I can't wait for future gems by the TS:

"Conor did not beat Jose Aldo."

and

"I had it 30-25 Leonard Garcia."

No weirdo, you have never seen anyone claim Nate would be 3 division champion. Because nobody has ever claimed that, EVER. Conor fans are objectively the most retarded mma fans regarding fighter hyperbole. This is not up for debate, you can either put up some evidence or stfu and bow down. I can provide the evidence of fans saying Conor could be 3 division champ, you can't do it for Nate.

People said Silva could be the WW, MW, LHW and HW champ. There is no fanbase as dumb as Silva's at its peak.

People said Silva could be the WW, MW, LHW and HW champ. There is no fanbase as dumb as Silva's at its peak.
Atleast Silva holds multiple UFC records such as consecutive title defenses and most knockdowns in UFC history. Atleast he fought and beat 3 different LHWs.
It's much the same scenario, except Conor has zero title defenses and zero wins outside his division.

I can't wait for future gems by the TS:

"Conor did not beat Jose Aldo."

and

"I had it 30-25 Leonard Garcia."

I'm working on "FORREST GRIFFIN IS THE REAL GOAT" as we speak.

Back