NATE WON ROUND 1

No one believes Nate won that round. Literally no one. All the media scores had it 10-9 for Conor. All of the fans had it 10-9 for Conor. It's not controversial. It's not a conspiracy. It's not bias or fanboyism or anything else. It's a fact: Conor McGregor, under the unified rules of MMA, won the first round of his fight against Nate Diaz.

If you truly want to be contrary to this objective fact, please provide more insight than "Anyone foolish enough to interpret hipster kick whiffs and a little blood as "losing" should not be allowed on the Internet without parental supervision" because that's not an analysis, that's simply trying to shout down anyone who disagrees with you and then quickly resorting to personal insults.

I eagerly await your detailed, insightful analysis, TS.

Ahhhhh, but I see you have no response to my assertion about the fate that awaits all CMcG FanGirls. That must mean we agree on something.

Nate fans have said nothing but stupid shit since March 6th lol. Easily worse than the conor fans ever were. But the worst part is, 98% of em aren't even Nate fans, just conor haters.
You now have to find atleast 1 quote of a Nate fan/Conor hater that have said Nate would KO Lawler and Rockhold. Until you do this, you can no longer post about MMA online.

cecilpeoples.jpg

cecil333_vice_670.jpg
This is magnificent.

Every single thread has to be about Conor & Nate, now, so....

Nate won round 1. I'm totally not kidding.

Anyone foolish enough to interpret hipster kick whiffs and a little blood as "losing" should not be allowed on the Internet without parental supervision.

Satan will feast on the bellies of CMcG Fan Girls in hell.
You didn't mention one thing that Nate did to win the round. Apparently Nate won based on only losing a little blood.

What a fail.

Ahhhhh, but I see you have no response to my assertion about the fate that awaits all CMcG FanGirls. That must mean we agree on something.
Your logic is worthy of more facepalms than there are facepalm gifs on the entire internet.

You sure do fit in well around here

Yes Nate had a way better round than people give him credit for. But ending it on his back gave it to Mcgregor 10-9 for sure.

Conor won round 1 on pressure & activity alone , but he did not land all this magical shit like people think , most was glancing shots & misses , but Nate was backing up the whole time & did not land anything of value either .

Nah, I think Conor won the first round. But what does it matter anymore? Nothing changes the fact that Conor tapped twice.

Every single thread has to be about Conor & Nate, now, so....

Nate won round 1. I'm totally not kidding.

Anyone foolish enough to interpret hipster kick whiffs and a little blood as "losing" should not be allowed on the Internet without parental supervision.

Satan will feast on the bellies of CMcG Fan Girls in hell.

Contrary to popular opinion, Conor won the 2nd round 10-8.

You now have to find atleast 1 quote of a Nate fan/Conor hater that have said Nate would KO Lawler and Rockhold. Until you do this, you can no longer post about MMA online.
I ain't gotta find shit lol. But I will tag you the next couple times I see some Nate fans being retarded. I see that shit all the time.

I ain't gotta find shit lol. But I will tag you the next couple times I see some Nate fans being retarded. I see that shit all the time.
No weirdo, you have never seen anyone claim Nate would be 3 division champion. Because nobody has ever claimed that, EVER. Conor fans are objectively the most retarded mma fans regarding fighter hyperbole. This is not up for debate, you can either put up some evidence or stfu and bow down. I can provide the evidence of fans saying Conor could be 3 division champ, you can't do it for Nate.

No weirdo, you have never seen anyone claim Nate would be 3 division champion. Because nobody has ever claimed that, EVER. Conor fans are objectively the most retarded mma fans regarding fighter hyperbole. This is not up for debate, you can either put up some evidence or stfu and bow down. I can provide the evidence of fans saying Conor could be 3 division champ, you can't do it for Nate.
I think you misunderstood what I said. I said, I ain't gotta find shit. But the next time I see some Nate fans being retarded, I'll tag you. I never said Nate fans were the most retarded when it came to hyperbole, I said they were the most retarded in general. Conor fans did say a lot of stupid/funny shit (depending on who's side) you were on, but Nate fans use Nate to hate on conor. That's literally it. & they suck his dick when someone mentions the Stockton slap. I like the Diaz bro's, but nate's fan base is pretty bad. Almost as bad as ronda's when she was at her peak.

Ultimately it doesn't matter who won the first round. Conor nutthuggers use it to salve their wounded ego's about how amazing he was right up until he wasn't...

Nate fans (of which I am one) use it to show how tough Nate is and the fact that he started slow due to a lack of conditioning.

It's a 5 round fight, the first round only matters if it goes to a decision. If we judged fights only on the first round, Miesha would have lost to Holm for example.

Kind of a funny thing to debate.

With that said I hope Nate whoops his ass again.

I think you misunderstood what I said. I said, I ain't gotta find shit. But the next time I see some Nate fans being retarded, I'll tag you. I never said Nate fans were the most retarded when it came to hyperbole, I said they were the most retarded in general. Conor fans did say a lot of stupid/funny shit (depending on who's side) you were on, but Nate fans use Nate to hate on conor. That's literally it. & they suck his dick when someone mentions the Stockton slap. I like the Diaz bro's, but nate's fan base is pretty bad. Almost as bad as ronda's when she was at her peak.
Sure Nate fans say some stupid shit. Nothing even remotely as retarded as 3 division champ McGregor. Theres actually no statement that can rival this level of delusion, except if someone claimed Nate would become 4 division champ. But since nobody even thinks Nate is gonna be LW champ, we can conclude McFraud has the worst fans on the planet.

Back