NATE WON ROUND 1

ZAFARI

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Every single thread has to be about Conor & Nate, now, so....

Nate won round 1. I'm totally not kidding.

Anyone foolish enough to interpret hipster kick whiffs and a little blood as "losing" should not be allowed on the Internet without parental supervision.

Satan will feast on the bellies of CMcG Fan Girls in hell.

It was 10-9 Conor.

The worst thing about Conor is some of his most awful fans. Don't make that the worst part about Diaz too.

It was a round way closer than his deepthroat cockmunchers would have you believe. But Connie did win that round.

I agree. Conor won round 2.

<bball1> It was a close round but Conor landed more and got hit less.

I agree. Conor won round 2.

giphy.gif

Every single thread has to be about Conor & Nate, now, so....

Nate won round 1. I'm totally not kidding.

Anyone foolish enough to interpret hipster kick whiffs and a little blood as "losing" should not be allowed on the Internet without parental supervision.

Satan will feast on the bellies of CMcG Fan Girls in hell.
Be honest: if every round looked like round 1, would you give Diaz the decision?

The worst thing about Conor is some of his most awful fans. Don't make that the worst part about Diaz too.
It's already the worst part about Nate. Have you seen the stupid ass shit his fans have been saying since the fight?
& TS should never judge a fight again if he thinks nate won round 1

No one believes Nate won that round. Literally no one. All the media scores had it 10-9 for Conor. All of the fans had it 10-9 for Conor. It's not controversial. It's not a conspiracy. It's not bias or fanboyism or anything else. It's a fact: Conor McGregor, under the unified rules of MMA, won the first round of his fight against Nate Diaz.

If you truly want to be contrary to this objective fact, please provide more insight than "Anyone foolish enough to interpret hipster kick whiffs and a little blood as "losing" should not be allowed on the Internet without parental supervision" because that's not an analysis, that's simply trying to shout down anyone who disagrees with you and then quickly resorting to personal insults.

I eagerly await your detailed, insightful analysis, TS.

It's already the worst part about Nate. Have you seen the stupid ass shit his fans have been saying since the fight?
& TS should never judge a fight again if he thinks nate won round 1
Nate doesn't have fans, McGregor just has haters.

TS sounds like a Conor fan pretending to be a Nate fan just to see people admitting Conor won the 1st

Back