Nate will tower over Conor

runnpray

Full Kit Wanker
@Black
Reaction score
Conor had 3 inches on Mendes and he was a "midget". Now he is giving up 3 inches to Nate. 66 2/3% of his smack talking game is based on him being the bigger man, so I can't wait to see what he comes up with for the short build up to this fight. Hopefully it's not the tired "stuck in the mud" comments and we get some soundbites for the ages. Exciting times.

I thought they were close to the same height.

Sorry to break it too you there but 5.10 minus 5.9 equals 1 inch not 3. Ah I get it now you thought he was fighting Nick Diaz didnt you :p

"I heard Nate could not even afford a plane ticket to Vegas. I tip more than his show and win money"

Connor

Nick is 6'0, Nate is 5'10.

Wrong Diaz bro.

According to each fighters UFC fighter profile on the UFC's website. Nate is 5' 10" with a 76" Reach and Connor is 5' 9" with a 74" reach. I would hardly call that "towering" over your opponent.

"I heard Nate could not even afford a plane ticket to Vegas. I tip more than his show and win money"

Connor

Wow, this Connor guy must be rich as fudge.
He has nothing on Conor though, and he went full KenFlo on him to steal that statement.

lol Conor will wear his heels, it's ok.

rafael-dos-anjos-nate-diaz-ufc-on-fox-131.jpg

- Kenny Florian

Lol at the people saying Nate is 5'10".

He WILL tower over McGregor. Doesnt mean he'll win but he will be bigger than him.

Lol, Nate is nowhere NEAR 5'10".

Dos Anjos is roughly 5'9"

Nate is a legit 6 footer, maybe even 6'1".

rafael-dos-anjos-nate-diaz-ufc-on-fox-132.jpg

Nate is listed as 6'0" on most web pages that have stats. Both Wikipedia and ufc sites have changed his height to 5'10" within the past 24 hours.

Mind games.

Conor had 3 inches on Mendes and he was a "midget". Now he is giving up 3 inches to Nate. 66 2/3% of his smack talking game is based on him being the bigger man, so I can't wait to see what he comes up with for the short build up to this fight. Hopefully it's not the tired "stuck in the mud" comments and we get some soundbites for the ages. Exciting times.

Typical hating troll. He didn't use height against Pourier or holloway or many other fighters.

Lol at the people saying Nate is 5'10".

He WILL tower over McGregor. Doesnt mean he'll win but he will be bigger than him.

http://www.ufc.com/fighter/conor-McGregor

http://www.ufc.com/fighter/Nate-Diaz

Hard to argue with the official fighter heights on the UFC website. I would agree that Nate will be bigger and by bigger I mean "weight" wise. But height wise not so much. And Nate will have the 2" reach advantage but according to the website, Connor has a 2" longer leg reach.

That's what so cool too. Conor has always been the fighter with the longer reach but now we get to see how he handles someone taller and a longer reach. I'm just glad we have to only a little over week to see how it all unfolds.

Nick is 6'0, Nate is 5'10.

Wrong Diaz bro.
Nate is nowhere near 5'10
He was even taller than Cerrone at weigh ins, plus he towered over RDA.
Ufc has f*cked up the statistics

Back