Nate will tower over Conor

Again and Always, Sherdogers overlooking the height "advantage"

However, How will Mcgregor look against very tall fighter with excellent standup

I stil favour Mcg tho, cuz of the short notice fight

Sorry to break it too you there but 5.10 minus 5.9 equals 1 inch not 3. Ah I get it now you thought he was fighting Nick Diaz didnt you :p
What fucking planet have you been on? Oh you're going off that one comparison of him and Conor they just put up that's wrong?

Nate is 6 foot 76 inch reach always has been always will be until he's old and shrinks. The brothers are almost identical in size. It isn't something you can exactly hide so when they get face to face you'll see how tall he is.

Luckily its not a slam dunk contest...lol this forum is obsessed with height.

Nate is gonna get busted up badly in this fight.

image.jpeg image.png
Cerrone 6 foot Nate is taller and he dwarfs RDA.

It doesn't matter it's not a height contest or hoops. It is a fact Conor will be the much smaller man come fight night.

Nate has always been taller than his opponents. So what

Nate was also taller than benson and RDA, that didn't work out too well for him.

I think the fight will be fun, but Conor eventually gets the KO.

Which round that happens depends on which Nate turns up

The Nate that got bullied by RDA or the Nate that looked good against Michael Johnson
Either way, Conor wins

I agree but why are they playing him off to be 5 10 now. There is a poster and everything showing a false height. They're doing the opposite of Carwin

No one has EVER listed Cowboy under 6".

Here is Nates staredown with him for a gauge:

06-nate-diaz-donald-cerrone-ufc-141-weigh.jpg

I stand corrected listing Diaz as 5"10. Wikipedia lied to me.

Lol wtf Nate is taller than 5'10". Look at him standing next to his brother, they're basically the exact same height, they're both about 6'0".

Wiki is not a good source for anything. I can go there now and write anything I want about anything I want. It's user posted info, not facts.

View attachment 79887 View attachment 79889
Cerrone 6 foot Nate is taller and he dwarfs RDA.

It doesn't matter it's not a height contest or hoops. It is a fact Conor will be the much smaller man come fight night.
Hes wearing basketball shoes meanehile rda is barefoot..
Anyhow i have met both diaz bros in miami and nate is not 5"10 hes a solid 6 foot

Wiki is not a good source for anything. I can go there now and write anything I want about anything I want. It's user posted info, not facts.
not quite if you wrote anything but it was unsourced someone would revert your edits ;)

not quite if you wrote anything but it was unsourced someone would revert your edits ;)

True, but it would be there for as long as it lasted and some dummy would quote it as fact.

Sorry to break it too you there but 5.10 minus 5.9 equals 1 inch not 3. Ah I get it now you thought he was fighting Nick Diaz didnt you :p
Nick is 6'0, Nate is 5'10.

Wrong Diaz bro.

Where the fuck are you pulling this 5'10 BS out of ?
Your asses ???
Nate is AT LEAST as tall as Nick

diazcerrone.jpg

Looks a good 6'1, he will have 4 inches on McG.
Conor better wear his elevator shoes at the presser

Back