Nate will tower over Conor

http://www.ufc.com/fighter/conor-McGregor

http://www.ufc.com/fighter/Nate-Diaz

Hard to argue with the official fighter heights on the UFC website. I would agree that Nate will be bigger and by bigger I mean "weight" wise. But height wise not so much. And Nate will have the 2" reach advantage but according to the website, Connor has a 2" longer leg reach.

02eb0f7422d2b8e01aee4f5692abf76a.jpg

Nate is listed as 6'0" on most web pages that have stats. Both Wikipedia and ufc sites have changed his height to 5'10" within the past 24 hours.

Mind games.

he's from the shane carwin school of height cutting. dolce has nothing on that.

Typical hating troll. He didn't use height against Pourier or holloway or many other fighters.
Holloway is significantly taller than Conor (like Nate) and the last fighter to take him to a decision - with a high ankle sprain in the first 30 secs. I don't think Conor does as well vs. taller fighters.

Hes wearing basketball shoes meanehile rda is barefoot..
Anyhow i have met both diaz bros in miami and nate is not 5"10 hes a solid 6 foot
Exactly my point bud! I have met them both multiple times at bjj tournaments as well. They're so misunderstood and cool. My point is people make too big of a deal about it he's taller for sure though.

It won't fucking matter they will face off you'll see he towers over the Manlet that is conor

Height; the most important of all the fighting attributes

Lol at the people saying Nate is 5'10".

He WILL tower over McGregor. Doesnt mean he'll win but he will be bigger than him.

12 posts deep before someone got it right? Conor is the bigger stronger man body wise.

According to each fighters UFC fighter profile on the UFC's website. Nate is 5' 10" with a 76" Reach and Connor is 5' 9" with a 74" reach. I would hardly call that "towering" over your opponent.

Yup. Nate is bigger, but not by much. 1" in height, 2" in reach, and maybe 10 lbs tops in any significant cage weight.

It's possible for the UFC's stats to be off a bit, but people should also consider the fact that Nate is wearing shoes in the pic above while RDA is barefoot. That right there alone can add a 1-2" height difference.

Nate is a good 6'0 and Conor is 5'9. The reach is much closer though and regardless of height, shoe size or waist line... Will be an awesome bout.

30-Gray-Maynard-Nate-Diaz-TUF-18-Finale-w.jpg

Gray Maynard listed at 5'8". Hmmmm.
That camera angle is all sorts of fucked up looks like maynard is taller than dana white, who is factually 5"11..that being said watch the weigh in video, nate has a solid 3-4 inches on gray and is taller than white

Ok keep on keeping on in your little world shoes don't give you 3 inches.
Shoes makes a difference air maxes a easy 1.5 inch difference.

According to each fighters UFC fighter profile on the UFC's website. Nate is 5' 10" with a 76" Reach and Connor is 5' 9" with a 74" reach. I would hardly call that "towering" over your opponent.
nate-diaz-and-michael-johnson-are-separated-in-their-lightweight-bout-picture-id502022810

And Michael Johnson is listed at 5'10. Don't believe UFC measurements.

http://www.ufc.com/fighter/conor-McGregor

http://www.ufc.com/fighter/Nate-Diaz

Hard to argue with the official fighter heights on the UFC website. I would agree that Nate will be bigger and by bigger I mean "weight" wise. But height wise not so much. And Nate will have the 2" reach advantage but according to the website, Connor has a 2" longer leg reach.
Looks like its relatively easy to argue with official fighter heights on the UFC website. Just look at all the comparison pics in this thread.

That camera angle is all sorts of fucked up looks like maynard is taller than dana white, who is factually 5"11..that being said watch the weigh in video, nate has a solid 3-4 inches on gray and is taller than white

Shoes makes a difference air maxes a easy 1.5 inch difference.
Correct but they don't create the illusion of how much larger Nate is than RDA in that pic is all I'm saying. I kid I kid.

Carwin went as high as 6 5 as low as 6 foot at one time. It's whatever is better for the UFC at that time they lie.

Back