Nate will get KO'd in the first round

I doubt it. Nate has only been (T)KO'd once and it was a head kick and it wasnt in the first round.

Conor's only chance at beating Nate is to KO him in the first round. It will be all downhill for Conor when the fight goes into round 2.

Conor's only chance at beating Nate is to KO him in the first round. It will be all downhill for Conor when the fight goes into round 2.

There will be no more than one round.

Post bet slip

They never do.
They always choose one of the following
  • I don't gamble
  • I have nothing to prove
  • I have already slayed the game and made my money
The real reasons though:
  • My mom doesn't let me
  • Broke as shit
  • Not confident enough on my words
Haven't anyone asked them for the bet slips as Conor was winning? If I had won as much money as they were supposed to win I would be over sherdog bragging about it

This is by no means a troll attempt.

When it happens i just want to tell you all 'I told you so'
Who are you and why should we care?

So which one of the resident Sherdog losers are you? the walking talking breathing failure that is stiffness? the "should have been drowned at birth" award winner KOfinger?
Or maybe Conors favorite fleshlight McGreGOATs Left?
Why is it not okay for McGregor to have fans when Fedor fans, Ronda fans & most other fans are just as delusional?

That's right because everything you wrote here is profound.Did you wake up today with the sole ambition of proving to everyone that you are self-entitled self-absorbed imbecile ?.Because if so then you have accomplished your goal with flying colours.

Good day sir
BrtiFag confirmed.

If not i will delete my account and never come on here anymore.

I wonder if you guys should do the same if im right lol

You'll just create another white belt account to troll with, like this one you're using right now. ;)

They never do.
  • I don't gamble
  • I have nothing to prove
  • I have already slayed the game and made my money
The real reasons though:
  • My mom doesn't let me
  • Broke as shit
  • Not confident enough on my words
Haven't anyone asked them for the bet slips as Conor was winning? If I had won as much money as they were supposed to win I would be over sherdog bragging about it

lel. But it's not even just limited to Conor/Nate stuff. If you're 100% certain someones gonna win, go make a bet and win free money. What's stopping you?

quote-well-everyone-s-a-world-class-ground-fighter-until-they-get-a-punch-to-the-face-so-that-mark-hunt-116-95-65.jpg

Nate Diaz is not a ground fighter only. So your quote of Hunto is inaccurate

They never do.
  • I don't gamble

Ding ding ding

Not a gambling man .Never was.Not starting now.

I didnt ask you for your bet slips on nate (though if you did you will get burned) .I simply dont care.Believe me or dont.

Eggs will be served.

I'm seriously stumped.

Boring, no creativity, lack of effort. Not to mention you aren't exactly saying anything new. Did you just wake up this morning and say "Gee I wonder how I can be a useless POS on the forum today?" I'd appreciate the answer because I'm seriously curious about how the mind of a bum works.

Fucking rookie ass troll.

Well that's the problems trolls don't even try anymore. Not to mention they had to create a gimmick account just to craft something so uninspired and unoriginal.

If not i will delete my account and never come on here anymore.

I wonder if you guys should do the same if im right lol

Why would anyone with a legit account, would lose it to a bet against an account as yours? It's simply not logical. What are you losing on an account called WhatNOW, created yesterday, with 20 posts and 8 likes?
Why a mythical creature of Sherdog universe as my brother @NightwingBJJ would lose his fabulous account to a loser account as yours?

You guys favor nate in the rematch but dont even know how he is going to win.

I'm telling you conor wins first rd CLEAN KO.

Writing a thesis on why nate is better at so and so won't change a thing.We are close to the date and alot of people will have egg on their face.

{<redford}
This is 110% @McgreGOATsLeft. Look at the join date.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back