Nate will get KO'd in the first round

Why would anyone with a legit account, would lose it to a bet against an account as yours? It's simply not logical. What are you losing on an account called WhatNOW, created yesterday, with 20 posts and 8 likes?
Why a mythical creature of Sherdog universe as my brother @NightwingBJJ would lose his fabulous account to a loser account as yours?

Then dont.

But let it be known that you guys asked me to delete my account (if) i'm wrong and i just wondered how it would feel if the shoe was on the other foot

You all are adamant that i'm wrong and trolling but whatever you say is the gospel truth

Its a little amusing

Its a thread on a forum.

Chill out.

lol

The funny thing is how you are so scared to post under your normal account ;)

Don't be scared, homie !

Conor getting an early KO is a legitimate possibility. I think its more likely Nate puts him away again, but Conor absolutely does have unforgiving power and can put the lights out early on.

All the folks saying Conor is going to pace himself and effectively have a extended kickboxing war of attrition with Nate are day dreaming. That is almost all but guaranteed not to happen successfully.

That's not exactly a crazy prediction, its actually the favourite thing to happen on my bookie.

If not i will delete my account and never come on here anymore.

I wonder if you guys should do the same if im right lol

... and create a new account you forgot to add. ;-) Anyway I don't really care to be honest. My point was just that threads like this are getting old and more and more annoying. I don't get why anyone would delete his account if Nate loses and also where you got that nobody respects Conor. I can't remember any single disrespectful post towards Conor in this thread.

This is by no means a troll attempt.

When it happens i just want to tell you all 'I told you so'

And if it doesn't happen, you'll disappear from your newly minted account, never to be seen again. Back to your crappy old account.

If the Notorious One does KO Diaz you can figure the fix was in for an even richer rubber match trilogy. Diaz can let himself get hit, or not.

Maybe.
(god I hope not.)

Very unlikely tho.

But hey, Bisping ktfo Rockhold.
It's literally the only way conor can win

So I wouldn't say it was very unlikely

The longer the fight lasts the more likely a diaz win is

Nate will get KO'd out in the first round.

Full camps. 170 lbs .

I know there will be a meltdown here . Cant wait

There will be no more than one round.

I'm telling you conor wins first rd CLEAN KO.

And if not, you don't come back under this account anymore, right? So what is the point? Everybody can play a smart ass like this as well, that's no rocket science.

If not i will delete my account and never come on here anymore.

I wonder if you guys should do the same if im right lol

And if it doesn't happen?

Delete account and never come back.

Feel free to bump this after 202 main event.

Well,

bm6zh4D.gif

Back