Nate will get KO'd in the first round

This is by no means a troll attempt.

When it happens i just want to tell you all 'I told you so'

And if not, you don't come back under this account anymore, right? So what is the point? Everybody can play a smart ass like this as well, that's no rocket science.

vlcsnap-2011-12-31-18h07m05s254.png

I hope you're right TS....Conor better knock the socks off Nate early because if Nate takes him deep again, Conor will probably be on suicide watch....but then if that happens, Dee would be available....

nates 15 minutes of fame are up, time to send this skinny fat ugly mofo back to the fightnight cards.

I'm seriously stumped.

Boring, no creativity, lack of effort. Not to mention you aren't exactly saying anything new. Did you just wake up this morning and say "Gee I wonder how I can be a useless POS on the forum today?" I'd appreciate the answer because I'm seriously curious about how the mind of a bum works.

Fucking rookie ass troll.

That's right because everything you wrote here is profound.Did you wake up today with the sole ambition of proving to everyone that you are self-entitled self-absorbed imbecile ?.Because if so then you have accomplished your goal with flying colours.

Good day sir

Being a fan of chaos, I loved seeing Conor lose. Now that Conor's fans' haters are so confident, it will be be funny to see the absolute fallout from him winning. Conor losing again would be funny as well, but just less so.

Unlike most conor fans i RESPECT nate and appreciate his skill and what he has to offer.

And if not, you don't come back under this account anymore, right? So what is the point? Everybody can play a smart ass like this as well, that's no rocket science.

If not i will delete my account and never come on here anymore.

I wonder if you guys should do the same if im right lol

Problem is the outcome will be entirely different

I know the joke is on me now but come 20 august the joke will be on you

But you have no logical reasoning behind that statement. It's only "i'm a big Conor fan so i believe he can win" which doesen't really mean the joke is on me if he wins.

You guys favor nate in the rematch but dont even know how he is going to win.

I'm telling you conor wins first rd CLEAN KO.

Writing a thesis on why nate is better at so and so won't change a thing.We are close to the date and alot of people will have egg on their face.

{<redford}

Back