THE KING IS BACK
Banned
Reaction score
Full camps. 170 lbs .

I know there will be a meltdown here . Cant wait

come august 20 you all will see.

Full camps. 170 lbs .

So which one of the resident Sherdog losers are you? the walking talking breathing failure that is stiffness? the "should have been drowned at birth" award winner KOfinger?
Or maybe Conors favorite fleshlight McGreGOATs Left?

Maybe.
(god I hope not.)

Very unlikely tho.

But hey, Bisping ktfo Rockhold.

This is by no means a troll attempt.

When it happens i just want to tell you all 'I told you so'

Full camps. 170 lbs .

I'm seriously stumped.

Boring, no creativity, lack of effort. Not to mention you aren't exactly saying anything new. Did you just wake up this morning and say "Gee I wonder how I can be a useless POS on the forum today?" I'd appreciate the answer because I'm seriously curious about how the mind of a bum works.

Fucking rookie ass troll.

This is by no means a troll attempt.

When it happens i just want to tell you all 'I told you so'
Like 99% of the trolls, making "bold" predictions without a good reason to believe it, only for trolling.

raw

TS IS CORRECT. I WAS JUST ABOUT TO MAKE THE SAME THREAD! BE READY TO BUMP THIS! AND YOU CAN ALL KISS MY ASS! CONOR VIA 1ST ROUND KO! BOOM SHAKALAKA

"In true warfare, weight is not an issue" then "I moved up 2 weight classes, lost to the bigger man"

So which one of the resident Sherdog losers are you? the walking talking breathing failure that is stiffness? the "should have been drowned at birth" award winner KOfinger?
Or maybe Conors favorite fleshlight McGreGOATs Left?
neither...its someone who on his main account is saying nate will win, so that if either or happens the loser can get his "ha told you so" fix in. The internet, making losers feel good about them selves since its creation.

Hard not to favor Nate, but anyone denying Conor could even possibly win is mad.

LOL. Explain how a full camp Conor took on a short notice Nate who hadn't even sparred in weeks and still couldn't get the KO even though he landed a ton of clean shots. I don't see it. Not sure if a guy can improve his punching power in under a year.

Back