Nate: Skipping one dinner will get me to 170-lbs at this point

He hasn't worked with him at all?

For a few days maybe or a day, Nate got some sparring there. He was just guessing on his weight though, the videos are on esnews youtube page. He has no idea what Nate actually weighed.

I know it wasn't Perez but it was a boxing coach he works with? And I didn't take it seriously.

When Nate was asked about it on the media call you could tell it was bs and he was having fun with it.

I do not believe he is 200lbs and I doubt Conor does either, but people are trying to act like this is a Conor camp creation.

Lol just stop dude, you lost this one.

When Nate was asked about it on the media call you could tell it was bs and he was having fun with it.

Exactly.

But in the end it doesn't even matter anyway. Nate will likely step onto the scale at 171.

What Connie is trying to sell

godzilla-2014-poster-wallpaper.jpg

Just spoke with nate and he is ready to cut water weight from 185.

It was one of Nate's coaches that put the 200lbs thing out there.
And Diaz "confirmed" he was 200 pounds during the UFC conference call. But it seems like the kind of thing Nate and his boxing coach would lie about to get in Conor's head. He looks pretty big, though.

Exactly.

But in the end it doesn't even matter anyway. Nate will likely step onto the scale at 171.
Well it kind of does matter. If Nate has to do a big weight cut he'll regain most of that weight after the weigh ins, and McGregor will still be 170 pounds. They're basically fighting at different weight classes.

And Diaz "confirmed" he was 200 pounds during the UFC conference call. But it seems like the kind of thing Nate and his boxing coach would lie about to get in Conor's head. He looks pretty big, though.

It was obvious that he was joking and bullshitting.

He's saying he's 170 right now basically. I don't buy it.

Nearly half of all threads over the past few weeks have been dedicated to speculating and breaking down every possible variable to do with Conor and Nate's weight. People are getting kept up at night worrying about it.

Am I the only one who doesn't give a fuck what either of them weigh right now, tomorrow, on weigh in day, or any other fucking day of the year?

They took a fight at 170 just so making weight won't be an issue, and this match should be less of a conversational piece with weight relevance than any other big fights. Yet here we are, practically looking for stool size samples from associates of the fighters to try and get an idea of their weight.

Let's just enjoy the good, competitive fight we are all about to be treated to.

Nate should of taken a vacation in Cabo somewhere last week to rub it in again

Conor whips out every excuse that he can reasonably put forward to explain his loss. Weight, efficient use of his energy, training for another opponent, etc. Prior to the first Nathan Diaz fight he was blathering on about holding multiple belts at multiple weight classes and that there would be a "Conor McGregor Belt" proclaiming him champ regardless of weight class. Nate and Conor are very similar in weight and Conor cuts to 145 and Nate 155.

Conor is a slightly bigger guy than Nate. Nate is taller and slightly longer, but Conor is wider and naturally holds more muscle mass. They're probably both around 170 in fight shape. Nate being this huge guy was always a nonsensical boogeyman.
Conor is somehow the bigger guy, yet this is just his second fight in the UFC outside of 145 pounds, a weight that Diaz has never fought at. Meanwhile, Nate is 3-2 at 170 with the rest of his fights at 155.

Does this make sense to you?

Back