Nate: Skipping one dinner will get me to 170-lbs at this point

It was obvious that he was joking and bullshitting.
Not that obvious.

VanDammeNickNateDiaz.gif

CnrvIqXVIAAccNW.0.0.jpg

Well it kind of does matter. If Nate has to do a big weight cut he'll regain most of that weight after the weigh ins, and McGregor will still be 170 pounds. They're basically fighting at different weight classes.

Making weight is all that matters. I have heard it from Conor fans repeatedly about his cut to 145.

And I have a hard time believing that Nate would be that heavy that close to the fight. It just doesn't pass the smell test. But I'm pretty sure that he was joking anyway.

One of the best scenes in cinematic history.
They went straight up tag team pro wrestling on that mofo. And then when with Godzillas reflexes he dodges a bomb and it falls right back into the other monsters mouth? Priceless.

I've always wanted to land that kick.

They went straight up tag team pro wrestling on that mofo. And then when with Godzillas reflexes he dodges a bomb and it falls right back into the other monsters mouth? Priceless.

I've always wanted to land that kick.

giphy.gif

dont bother with that one hes a blind hater, u wont get far

Yeah, they're swarming this place like flies at the moment.

Anyone who doesn't side with their McGregor hater agenda is instantly seen as an enemy and labeled a fanboy/nuthugger.

It's amazing how under their skin he is. Why can't people just be excited to see a great fight?

Making weight is all that matters. I have heard it from Conor fans repeatedly about his cut to 145.
Difference being McGregor's opponents at 145 make a big weight cut aswell. Surely you see the difference here? We have a WW fight where only one of the fighters does a weight cut before the fight. That's like McGregor fighting Mighty Mouse at 145.

Nate is a monster who could easily fight Miocic next. Conor is the bravest man in history for even daring to step in the cage with him

No one, including conor believed he was 200. In b4 the conor quote - it's mind games, conor isn't stupid.

Difference being McGregor's opponents at 145 make a big weight cut aswell. Surely you see the difference here? We have a WW fight where only one of the fighters does a weight cut before the fight. That's like McGregor fighting Mighty Mouse at 145.

Nate asked for the fight to be contested at 155. He was overruled. He should take full advantage of the WW limit if he is smart.

Besides, Conor said that "In true warfare weight is not an issue".

Back