Nate: Skipping one dinner will get me to 170-lbs at this point

You mean the open palm strikes Conor landed on Nate's forearm? I counted them too. A few more and Nate would have been tim sylvia'd

Conor should have been fined for that last one. The ref was clearly trying to stop the fight at that point. That was cheap as fuck.

Yeah right. He supposedly had to starve himself year round to make 155, no way that he's now walking around at 175ish.
How much was he 'starving' himself if he never really came in ripped? He's obviously gained muscle now but also looks to have dropped fat.

Conor should have been fined for that last one. The ref was clearly trying to stop the fight at that point. That was cheap as fuck.
Dirty Brazilians like Aldo (mendes II) and Claudia (JJ II) get away with it by saying they couldn't hear the bell.

I thought herb was stopping the fight because Nate verbally tapped.

giphy.gif
As always, Nightwing with the heat

Dirty Brazilians like Aldo (mendes II) and Claudia (JJ II) get away with it by saying they couldn't hear the bell.

I thought herb was stopping the fight because Nate verbally tapped.

That was some straight up Paul Daley bullshit. Don't make excuses for him.

it's pretty obvious that the LEAN weight difference is 10 lbs at most...or basically what a normal weight discrepancy between a bigger guy and smaller guy within the same weight class. Ie Pettis vs Henderson.

So you guys take what Nate says as gospel but talk shit when we take what Conor says serious?

Double standards on another level lol.

Gosh, darn. Diaz does it again. He went from being real to reverse real, or it was his boxing coach who said he was 200lbs a couple of weeks back.

Anyway, if Diaz was struggling to make weight, why would 'Conor fans' be happy about that?

Keep in mind that he made 155 three times in six weeks when he filmed TUF. I'm sure the cut is uncomfortable for him but it can't be that hard seeing as he always made weight in the tuf house.

Lol at all the Conor fans and Conor himself buying Nate being at 200lbs in the past week

Hilarious considering i made a thread the other day asking how in the hell could anyone believe hes actually 200 lbs not sure why people were buying that.

So you guys take what Nate says as gospel but talk shit when we take what Conor says serious?

Double standards on another level lol.
Maybe because Conor has lied to you parrots for a while now. Nathan is as real as it gets.

Keep in mind that he made 155 three times in six weeks when he filmed TUF. I'm sure the cut is uncomfortable for him but it can't be that hard seeing as he always made weight in the tuf house.

Yeah, but I don't understand the whole 'lol Conor and Conor fans think he's 200lbs' He's looked bigger, but I'm sure he can afford himself that luxury knowing the fight will be at 170.

I'm just curious to know what your man is talking about, if he was at 200lbs - that he has an injury and can't make weight, thus Conor and the Conor NUT MUNCHERS are celebrating that? I don't get it.

Conor is a slightly bigger guy than Nate. Nate is taller and slightly longer, but Conor is wider and naturally holds more muscle mass. They're probably both around 170 in fight shape. Nate being this huge guy was always a nonsensical boogeyman.
Conor is gonna weigh in at 164 ... You heard it here first

Nate asked for the fight to be contested at 155. He was overruled. He should take full advantage of the WW limit if he is smart.
And you don't think that's a little dishonorable? McGregor could've set the fight at 155 too, but the agreement was to replicate the first fight - which was two light weight fighters agreeing to skip the weight cut. Now Diaz is taking advantage of that to blow up to proper Welter Weight size, no longer making it a replication of the first fight. It's just a dirty move.

Back