Nate looks huge(195-200 pounds). Poor McTapper!

They could both just eat salad for a year and Nate would always be the bigger man because Mcgregor is short and thin.

ChokeCity 209

If Nate is truly looking huge then that is probably not a good thing for Nate.

You are a hater then that's fine.

We'll see whatever wagon you jump on next.

Shes's a professional Shertard on her 13th alt account and will have 1000 posts in the next 30 days b/c she's an obese loser living in her mom's basement. Oh and seemingly obsessed with butt sex, prison rape, and all things anal. Block this pimply-faced Jabba-the-Hut-looking hater.

tumblr_n19yv1NhNq1rk49y8o1_r5_400.gif

Its could be why he loses Nate is a big boy and Conor is about twenty pounds less now. Either way whoever wins it be a great fight that's what matters at the end of day.

Not so sure about this being a "great fight" as It may be over quicker than McGregor fans have hoped for.

I bet a lot on Nate the first fight, but i'm not touching it this time around. I can't trust a guy to be motivated to train for a guy he beat without a training camp. Every physical edge is still with Nate, though, except for motivation. I hate betting against the more motivated guy.

This is what Nate had to say about his walking weight in an interview from 2010.

http://m.fr.ufc.com/news/Nate-Diaz-Fighting-Life

And as he reveals, he’s actually smaller at 170 than he was at 155.

“I stopped thinking about the diet and I could eat anything I want, so I walk around at 175,” he said. “And when I fight at ’55, I walk around at ‘85.”

Back