Nate looks huge(195-200 pounds). Poor McTapper!

GreekFighter

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He is looking much bigger than the first fight.

image.jpg

Conor's so dumb to have this fight at 170

Conor's so dumb to have this fight at 170

The sad part about Conor is that he didn't realise than in the first fight he was the smaller man. In the first fight Nate was around 180 pounds but out of shape and still he was the bigger man and you could see that when they clinched.

This time he is in shape at 195-200 pounds. Sure he is not ripped but still he is the much bigger man

The sad part about Conor is that he didn't realise than in the first fight he was the smaller man. In the first fight Nate was around 180 pounds but out of shape and still he was the bigger man and you could see that when they clinched.

This time he is in shape at 195-200 pounds. Sure he is not ripped but still he is the much bigger man
Exactly what I've been saying. Nate will be bulked up for this one but he's also gonna be in great shape at the same time. What the fuck is Conor thinking? He's gonna get mopped up from pillar to post.

im here for the thread title, he looks like a fucking beast

But but, according to sherdog lore, conor and nate are the same size. Nate isn't the bigger fighter according to some. I find that laughable. i always have. When many were saying they are the same size fighters and conor wasn't in fact moving up in weight and fighting a much larger man....

McTapper? Straight on to the unoriginal low IQ nothing-poster list you go GreekFighter.

Nate admitted during today's phone presser that he's walking around at 200 lbs. But Conor said he didn't really feel Nate's weight advantage until Nate sprawled on him, so if Conor can keep it standing, it might not matter if Nate is bigger, especially if he has a bad weight cut.

Its could be why he loses Nate is a big boy and Conor is about twenty pounds less now. Either way whoever wins it be a great fight that's what matters at the end of day.

Misleading pic. He looks the same in the actual video. Definitely not 195-200 lbs. Probably about 180.

Nate came in looking his best ever his last time at 155, and now he gets to bring that same level of conditioning to this fight, minus the need to drop 15 lbs

diaz10.jpg

Oh my god ! You are so funny !! ,,McTapper", haha, did you think of it yourself?

Conor,UD.

Nate admitted during today's phone presser that he's walking around at 200 lbs. But Conor said he didn't really feel Nate's weight advantage until Nate sprawled on him, so if Conor can keep it standing, it might not matter if Nate is bigger, especially if he has a bad weight cut.

It was a joke you fool. Even Conor was laughing. No way is Nate at 190 in shape, anybody who believes that is a moron.

Misleading pic. He looks the same in the actual video. Definitely not 195-200 lbs. Probably about 180.

He admitted during the tele conference that he is 200lbs. I know it's hard for some to accept that, cause then you will also have to accept the fact that conor indeed did go up in weight and fight a much larger man. which is why he lost.

It was a joke you fool. Even Conor was laughing. No way is Nate at 190 in shape, anybody who believes that is a moron.

Dude, nate is a much larger guy that conor. so it is believable. But at this stage, with only a couple weeks left, he should be lighter.

Back