Nate looks huge(195-200 pounds). Poor McTapper!

The sad part about Conor is that he didn't realise than in the first fight he was the smaller man. In the first fight Nate was around 180 pounds but out of shape and still he was the bigger man and you could see that when they clinched.

This time he is in shape at 195-200 pounds. Sure he is not ripped but still he is the much bigger man

When has Nate Diaz ever been close to 200lbs?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

That is not why he lost. He lost because he "was not efficient", or any other of the long list of excuses he and his fans have came up with.

Here in the real world, we say he lost because "Nate was the better fighter that night"
Saying that ignores most of the context though.

I... what?

Haha! You were gotten to quicker than Conor giving up his back so that Nate could end it via sub instead of punching him unconscious.
Conor only gave up in the position where he couldn't do anything. At least try and be clever with your trolling, okay?

I am tired of Conor McGregor. I hope that he goes away, or at least shuts his mouth after Nate destroys him a second time. I don't see any way in which conor can possibly stop nate.

Hard to believe the odds.

No chance whatsoever is Nate 190. GSP walked into the cage less than 190 most of the time, even Rory Mcdonald is only slightly over that. I'd be surprised if Diaz was anything over 180 really

Conor's so dumb to have this fight at 170
Exactly what I've been saying. Nate will be bulked up for this one but he's also gonna be in great shape at the same time. What the fuck is Conor thinking? He's gonna get mopped up from pillar to post.

Conor McGregor:
"What kind of fighter would I be, if I said, 'Hey, I didn't get you at 170, let me try to get you at 155.'
Win or lose, the dude is a competitor. We should all respect that, imo.

Because you're a Nate Diaz fan right....
I'm not really a fan of any fighter. My top 5 favs are all past their respective primes so my fanboyism died with them. I like to sit back and view things unbiasedly and troll fanboys just like yourself. When I get a rise I just kinda turn it up a notch or two. Nothing more, nothing less.

He was asked and he said yes. Clearly in a joking way and Conor sensed it and was laughing.
It would be good to have the timestamp though.

It's not that I don't trust you, but others believe it at face value. I just want to listen to it myself.

Oh my god ! You are so funny !! ,,McTapper", haha, did you think of it yourself?

Conor,UD.
How is Conor gonna last 25 minutes when the biggest excuse his fans have is "he gassed out" in 7?

Nate admitted during today's phone presser that he's walking around at 200 lbs. But Conor said he didn't really feel Nate's weight advantage until Nate sprawled on him, so if Conor can keep it standing, it might not matter if Nate is bigger, especially if he has a bad weight cut.
of course he's going to say this kind of crap to not admit it

He looks big for sure.. certainly around 200 Ibs for sure.

Oh my god ! You are so funny !! ,,McTapper", haha, did you think of it yourself?

Conor,UD.
well, he was too eager to tap in the first fight, El Tappo

Back