Nate looks huge(195-200 pounds). Poor McTapper!

Lol, what a tard. I continuously tell this ignorant braindead fuck that I don't care about particular fighters and I just watch the fights with ZERO fanhood involvment and he just keeps on going about me being a bandwagon jumper. There really is no higher level of fucktardery than what you'll find on Sherdog. It's a good thing we're only in the internet and not in one big room. Prisons across America would be flooded.
If you didn't care about fights you wouldn't be posting shit... especially about certain fighters.

If you didn't care about fights you wouldn't be posting shit... especially about certain fighters.
I care just enough to make you mad and then ride off into the sunset. It's definitely worked out well for me.

I care just enough to make you mad and then ride off into the sunset. It's definitely worked out well for me.
You're like one of those girls that always get their weed "for free"

You're too fucking ignorant for me to waste time with, lol. You just don't get it. I'm not into a particular fighter. I get my kicks poking fun of life long losers like yourself who live your life vicariously through another man's success and failures. I think it's very strange when kids get excited when their favorite star becomes rich, as if that has any bearing on their own lives. As if Conor would even break off a dollar for you if you needed it.
You sound mentally unstable. I'll pray for you.

I saw that video and thought he looked out of shape tbh

Exactly what I've been saying. Nate will be bulked up for this one but he's also gonna be in great shape at the same time. What the fuck is Conor thinking? He's gonna get mopped up from pillar to post.
let's be real here Nate has never looked big even when he competed at WW.

The diaz bros are not big muscle carriers. Nate will look exactly the same as their last fight watch.

Exactly like it.

You're good at acting like you don't have a dog in this fight.
I've clearly touched your life. I'm proud that I've been able to make such a positive impact on your bum life.....

I do what I can, yea...

Looks like he's going to just walk through anything Conor has to throw.

he offered little to no resistance there. nate basically punched him once and he gave the neck
u should listen to that conference again, if you are in any doubt about what Nate thought about that sequence then listen. Of course you wont because you're a fucking idiot but that's ok, we understand.

Looks to be normal 180 pound Nate
So even when he says he is around 200 lbs your little brain can't comprehend this and reverts back to "nah he is definitely 180lbs". The thing about guys like you is there is no talking to you, even when the guy you are talking about, rooting for, says something the opposite of what you want to hear you dont listen and still insist that what you think is right.

How the hell is he 200lbs? He made 155 three times in 6 weeks when he was on TUF.

The sad part about Conor is that he didn't realise than in the first fight he was the smaller man. In the first fight Nate was around 180 pounds but out of shape and still he was the bigger man and you could see that when they clinched.

This time he is in shape at 195-200 pounds. Sure he is not ripped but still he is the much bigger man
Do you seriously believe he put on 15 pound of muscle in the last 6 months?

How the hell is he 200lbs? He made 155 three times in 6 weeks when he was on TUF.

It's a good story, roll with it....
Come fight night it'll be something like, Conor was fighting the Incredible Hulk with a blindfold on , while holding a baby and the other hand tied behind his back...

Saying that ignores most of the context though.

I don't think the size advantage (yeah, I'll admit that Nate had a size advantage) had much to do with the first fight.

It could play a huge factor in this next fight though, but that depends on Diaz. If he decides he wants the fight on the ground early, and he actually gets it there, then the advantage is probably going to be crucial.

If not, and Nate wants to keep standing....... his height and reach advantage will play a role, but he hasn't gotten any taller or his arms haven't grown since the last fight.

Back