Nate looks huge(195-200 pounds). Poor McTapper!

Conor McGregor:

Win or lose, the dude is a competitor. We should all respect that, imo.
He's taking fights where he has little to lose and everything to gain. I'll respect him more when he starts defending the title instead of chasing pipe dreams of holding multiple titles. He's chasing a damn ghost.

Thats not what Nate JUST said.

Also OBVIOUSLY he was being sarcastic. Can it get more obvious?
he offered little to no resistance there. nate basically punched him once and he gave the neck

But but, according to sherdog lore, conor and nate are the same size. Nate isn't the bigger fighter according to some. I find that laughable. i always have. When many were saying they are the same size fighters and conor wasn't in fact moving up in weight and fighting a much larger man....

i thought they weighed about the same at the weigh ins, no?

i thought coner was a large 45er, and i thought that nate fought at 155. no?

He's taking fights where he has little to lose and everything to gain. I'll respect him more when he starts defending the title instead of chasing pipe dreams of holding multiple titles. He's chasing a damn ghost.
So he's chasing his dreams, yet he also has nothing to lose...? Just GTFO, please.

Conrad is probably going to get murked. Nates going to tank his punches even easier than last time.

I'm not really a fan of any fighter. My top 5 favs are all past their respective primes so my fanboyism died with them. I like to sit back and view things unbiasedly and troll fanboys just like yourself. When I get a rise I just kinda turn it up a notch or two. Nothing more, nothing less.
That was my point...you're a woodwork fan. You're a fan of Nate's as long as he's winning and beating fighters you don't like.

That's not a fan.

bandwagon.gif

That was my point...you're a woodwork fan. You're a fan of Nate's as long as he's winning and beating fighters you don't like.

That's not a fan.

bandwagon.gif
You stupid motherfucker, lol. I just got through saying I'm not a fan of anyone. And you follow that up with I'm a fan of Nate's? You're a fucking retard. I just like pissing you loser fanboys off and it works pretty well I must say.

image.jpeg

So he's chasing his dreams, yet he also has nothing to lose...? Just GTFO, please.
He's gonna end up with brain damage and a torn asshole before he ever decides enough is enough and goes back to 145. That's cool with you?

i thought coner said size didnt fookin matter?

he offered little to no resistance there. nate basically punched him once and he gave the neck

Nate just said he didnt give up and looked for a way out there was just nowhere to go.

Said a lot of fighters would have given up sooner.

Literally said "He didnt give up...thats one thing"

Just haters.

He's gonna end up with brain damage and a torn asshole before he ever decides enough is enough and goes back to 145. That's cool with you?
Losing is part of the sport. Fans like you strangely have to pretend it also means a bunch of other crazy shit. I don't know why.

Great! Thanks.

I can't tell from that if he's joking. The reporter says a boxing coach said Nate was 200, Nate says "Um...yeah" and Conor laughs.

I really don't know if that was a joke. 200 sounds like a lot for Nate. But there are some LWs that walk around at 180-190, and Nate is a WW for this fight. So it could be true.

If so Conor is in some trouble - unless this hurts Nate's cardio.

Losing is part of the sport. Fans like you strangely have to pretend it also means a bunch of other crazy shit. I don't know why.
You're too fucking ignorant for me to waste time with, lol. You just don't get it. I'm not into a particular fighter. I get my kicks poking fun of life long losers like yourself who live your life vicariously through another man's success and failures. I think it's very strange when kids get excited when their favorite star becomes rich, as if that has any bearing on their own lives. As if Conor would even break off a dollar for you if you needed it.

You stupid motherfucker, lol. I just got through saying I'm not a fan of anyone. And you follow that up with I'm a fan of Nate's? You're a fucking retard. I just like pissing you loser fanboys off and it works pretty well I must say.

View attachment 127297
You are a hater then that's fine.

We'll see whatever wagon you jump on next.

You are a hater then that's fine.

We'll see whatever wagon you jump on next.
Lol, what a tard. I continuously tell this ignorant braindead fuck that I don't care about particular fighters and I just watch the fights with ZERO fanhood involvment and he just keeps on going about me being a bandwagon jumper. There really is no higher level of fucktardery than what you'll find on Sherdog. It's a good thing we're only in the internet and not in one big room. Prisons across America would be flooded.

Great! Thanks.

I can't tell from that if he's joking. The reporter says a boxing coach said Nate was 200, Nate says "Um...yeah" and Conor laughs.

I really don't know if that was a joke. 200 sounds like a lot for Nate. But there are some LWs that walk around at 180-190, and Nate is a WW for this fight. So it could be true.

If so Conor is in some trouble - unless this hurts Nate's cardio.

That was not Nate's boxing coach. Nate fought at 196 coming to the fight at 179. And he was very out of shape. LW's that walk around 180-190 aren't cutting from that weight. That's their off camp weight. Look at cowboy Cerrone. Same height as Nate looks a bit bigger than Nate on fight Nights. And he cuts from 175-177. So no way is Nate gonna be 200 195 unless he's completely out of shape.

i thought coner said size didnt fookin matter?
Well, to be fair, I believe he said in "true combat" size doesn't matter, which is kind of true. In true combat, if you're the smaller guy, you're also going to be looking for weapons and shit. Probably will use eye gouges and 12-6 elbows too.

Back