Nate looked scared during square up

Nate looks scared??? Looks like he's smirking and confident while Conor is trying to look tough

Attachments

• T1W1qmm.jpg
    T1W1qmm.jpg
    649.3 KB · Views: 75
Nates so scarred of making a bunch of money in turn for a ass whooping he MIGHT take.
But you know he wasnt scared when he fought rory MacDonald but hes so scared of conor.

When Conor dropped his hands and attempted to approach, Diaz slowly wiggled backward. At that point I knew Nate was nervous
images

nate wouldnt be scared if bobby lashley stood in front of him. cmon guys

Must be fun being 14 TS.

Nate would've been well warned by Aunty Dana to be on his very best behaviour.

"This game is full of p*ssies but Nate ain't one." From Conor himself TS.

WRONG they are both scared. GSP said he is always scared. All fighters is they are honest will say they are scared.

Its true, everyone is scared of a fight. Some handle the nerves better than others, some even thrive on them, but they are there for everybody.

"I don't give a fuck" Wow! I heard that enough to last me a life time. It's true though he's literally happy to get butchered because him and nick are getting on the matching red panties. Can't stand the brain dead clown. I'm literally betting first round ko because I want it so bad lol.

nate pretty much said he had no camp and his demeanor makes me think hes already lost before he steps in the cage

Breaking it down...

For:
Nate stepped back and Conor walked forward.
Nate stopped the staredown and turned around first

Against:
Diaz seemed quite a bit taller.
Diaz probably believes what he said about Conor has only beaten midgets.

Diaz is definitely tentative during the face-off

Nate looks shook. Rattled after Jake and Giblert were called out.

McGOAT by finish.

I love Diaz bros but they have fried too many brain cells to be scared. RDA OTOH. Bruised foot should not stop "easiest fight of my career" is fucking scared. Scared of losing his belt unless he's 100%. Honestly I dont think any fighter is all that scared of ass whoppin. Happens all the time if you're a fighter.

Last edited:
WRONG they are both scared. GSP said he is always scared. All fighters is they are honest will say they are scared.

wtf? i guess the original post was changed. oh wells.
You misunderstood that. They all get nerves on fight night before going out in front of millions of people. They aren't scared of being in a fight, they all get beat up plenty in practice so it's nothing new on fight night

Back