Nate looked scared during square up

I don't think he was scared, but I didn;t hear him ever say he was going to win either. He is just showing up to get paid.

you stupid little boys say that every time conor faces off against anyone. no diaz did not look in any way shook, go jerk off somewhere else.

If you follow him on IG you know he hasn't posted training pictures since his last fight with MJ. He took a break and was taking time off and went to Hawaii as well. Hasn't been sparring since last December.

Yeah, he definitely needed a break to Hawaii after the crazy active year he had.

I wonder what nate would be doing if he wasnt a fighter.

BESIDES A STICK UP KID,cmon people get ya minds out of the gutter,smh

Nice delusion, TS. Conor's voice changed after Nate dropped the "you knocked out 3 midgets" line. Nate's stance at stare down is always like that, the dude ain't scared of Conor.

When Conor dropped his hands and attempted to approach, Diaz slowly wiggled backward. At that point I knew Nate was nervous

You do realize there was 4 guys on nate and one on conor right...? Lol @ you people saying nate is scared, he has faught his whole life, thats all he knows is fighting.

He was confident. You could tell Conor was not comfortable he could do his usual stare down. I think he didn't get into Nate's face because he knew Diaz would hit him. He knows Nate is too primordial to get mind fucked. He is gonna come in and try to Cerrone him.

Still looking toward stare downs to psychoanalyze?

Derps gonna derp.

I thought you intellectuals only used weigh ins?

Top lel.

what the in flying fuck are you smoking man. A Diaz bro scared? Get that 7thday dump shit outta here. I don't even care if the 7thday guy wins. Get that shit outta here.

he fought a legit 170 who was probably near 190 by fight time in Rory. Why would be be scared of conor?

anyhow, 10 days or less to prepare. TKO in 1-2 rounds for conor. Given Nate's style that's not enough time to get the conditioning needed to make it a dog fight and survive.

I've not got an 'sherdog bachelors' in sports psychology so I won't get into who looks scared, but the one thing I notice is how much taller nate looks. a good 3 inches. Have Seen conor deal with taller men in his earlier fights and max holloway but he's taking a massive risk at 170. Nate's gas tank is as good as they come and conor will have to do serious damage to finish the fight. Either way it's a big risk but I'm looking forward to it

You do realize there was 4 guys on nate and one on conor right...? Lol @ you people saying nate is scared, he has faught his whole life, thats all he knows is fighting.
I don't look at the security guards, just their eyes and body language, and personally I thought Nate looked nervous

Back