Nate looked scared during square up

images
Replying with memes is a cool way to not have your own voice

nate pretty much said he had no camp and his demeanor makes me think hes already lost before he steps in the cage

He made a point of not having a camp because Conor was making a fuss of moving up in weight. He was basically saying you've been training for this fight while i haven't, so don't make a big deal of going up in weight.

The Diaz brothers seem to get some degree of social anxiety any time they are in public. Fighting Conor is, like he says, a whole different ball game that many of these guys are not ready for. That's really not the Diaz bros elment despite how funny they are.

If Diaz can make it through the first few minutes I think he'll gain some mental strength, but he's definitely going to be a little shook, IMO, during the first few minutes of that fight given the insane magnitude of it vs his regular fight.
Their social anxiety doesn't transfer to the cage.

Im sure the pay he'll get will make him feel better.

I feel like half of you guys have never seen Nate fight or talk.

TS, he looked the same as he always does. Stop trying to make yourself feel better

He scared homie... not really. Seemed like he knows he has nothing to lose.

Nick was always the better trash talker anyway.

They fight for a living, i will safely assume that both of them aren't "afraid" of each other.

I've always thought staredowns didn't mean shit, but I confess I was actually surprised with Nate's attitude. Given the trash talk during the press, I was expecting the old school Diaz style.

Exactly. The way he was talking on the mic compared to today, c'mon, you could tell their was something off with him. He knows he's losing this.

I thought he looked huge next to Conor. Conor might be in for a rough night. Looking forward to this fight.

That's not Nate being scared...that's Nate being smart and not fucking up a huge payday. I'm sure his team told him to hold off on the staredown antics and not jeapordize his check.

The only person scared or nervous during that face off was Earth-2 Jon Anik.

Diaz is half out of his mind, and runs purely on instinct. I don't think the fear region of his brain actually still functions. He didn't seem shakey or anything. He seemed to act the way he always does.

Conor owned Nate in every way. Love how Nate accused of Conor of using steroids then Conor reminded him of Jake and Gilbert!
To which Nate just calmly replied "You're on steroids", causing Conor to lose his shit.

Back