Nate is live with Floyd on his instgram.

Like two ugly fat chicks bickering about the popular girl in school who is getting all the attention.

Two straight G's. Colon wants no part of either of these men.

bueYCPO.gif

seh6p.gif

I'd love to see these two in a one-on-one spelling bee.
Wouldn't make it out of the warm up stage.

Admin: spell your name please sir
Nate:...um...whatever I'm too real for this spelling bee. I won that shit. The judges don't know shit.

Wonder wtf they are trying to hype, kissing each others ass like that is pretty amusing.

Floyd saying Nate beat Conor in the second fight is just hilarious...thats when you know this is all BS....wonder if Mayweather vs Conor will happen, unlikely because Mayweather is too much of a coward to step into a cage and Conor wont be able to fight Floyd outside the UFC.

Conor won that 2nd fight soundly, 3 rds to 2 and took next to no damage while Nate was messed up big time.....anyone who states Nate won ....is a complete fucking imbecile.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend!!

Lol dudes trying to form like Voltron just to hate on Conor more heavily.

Last edited:
No he's not. His last fight was horrible. It took him long enough to finish and he only finished because he fought a scrub.

idc what anyone says this co-promotion is fun a hell even if it doesn't result in a fight

all you guys don't realize this shit is just the male equivalent of the real housewives shows.

They HAD to be tag team trash talking a guy that isn't there to rebut.

"I think you won that 2nd fight too" - MayweatherBless

Back