Nate is live with Floyd on his instgram.

"Notice us, Conor. Pls Conor baby talk about us"

Floyd getting Nate to train him for the Conor fight.

Both are clearly obsessed with Conor.

Two straight ballers and G's right thurr. Colon can't fuck with that.

Nate Diaz on face time reminds me of:

Picture-31.png

Heres a short vid from youtube. I donno if theres more, or if this is just part of it.

I'm by no means a mcgregor fan but cot damn, I don't think there's another person on this planet like mcgregor. To have the ppv king of kings lately mentioning u, making videos about u, I mean think about if, if Floyd had let's say lost by tko 3 time, honestly I don't think people would give a shit about him, but mcgregor has lost by submission, twice embarrassingly to a guy within a minute or 2 (duffy) and another one by a week notice diaz and yet no one can get enough of this dude, I gotta hand it to him...by the time mcgregor is done with his career he would change his own welfare bum life to having probably a 200 million net worth

OK this is starting to get hyped like it is his next fight. Something going on here that we don't know about LOL?

Two straight G's. Colon wants no part of either of these men.

I think Floyd has a bit of an inferiority complex when it comes to MMA fighters, he's the main man in boxing, but he knows deep down if it came to it for real, he loses his life.

Combined IQ of 30.

His fans too: "Floyd "Money" Mayweather, better known as the smartest fighter ever, win by hitting and don't getting hit."
Sounds like it really bothers you that these guys are more rich and successful than you'll ever be

Back