Nate is live with Floyd on his instgram.

LOL.....OK.

Conors moving on from both these fools.

The fight that will never happen and the fight he redeemed his loss. Move on.

Last edited:
Floyd wants to make sure he gets to 50-0 as easy as possible. He didn't fight Manny when Manny was a killer--rather waited after Manny became a bible thumping let me not hurt you boxer. Took a safe fight with Berto for #49. Now he's about to get 50 against an amateur boxer, while pocketing another 200-300 mil. The whole scheme has been fascinating. I don't know if it's just smart, dirtballish, masterful or scumbagish. Lolololol

it's full of people that absolutely hate the fact that a white guy is the biggest draw in combat sports

to gossip about Conor like they the roundtable on the View

mjl.gif

let that sink in, grown man reduced to Lindsay Lohan's character from Mean Girls

And we're grown ass men discussing it on a forum.

We're no better.

Mayweather has the money to have your entire family killed. His shit is worth more than you and he could physically kill you, let that sink in

Triggered? Highly doubtful.

Seeing another COLOSSAL payday? Undoubtedly.

to gossip about Conor like they the roundtable on the View

mjl.gif

let that sink in, grown man reduced to Lindsay Lohan's character from Mean Girls
Or you're so gay, that anytime someone says something about McTaps you have to report it as actual news. Who is triggered. The one close to being a billionaire or McTaps that brings his name up every moment someone sticks a mic up his ass. STFU clown.

Mayweather has the money to have your entire family killed. His shit is worth more than you and he could physically kill you, let that sink in
Physically kill someone?! Come on. He's tiny. He's fast and athletic, like a hummingbird. Can a hummingbird bird kill a grown man?! No. Just annoy him. And Mayweather already annoys me.

50 cent says that Mayweather is literally illiterate. Like the dick can't read. Now while that's nothing to celebrate in most cases, for a serial abuser of women like Mayweather I think it's funny. Keeping that in mind I can't imagine how a conversation would go between Floyd and any Diaz.

CMcG literally makes his living by talking shit.

But don't nobody else do it goddamnit.

Used "triggered" and "gotten to" in the same sentence? Seems redundant, and also makes you sound like a sherdog parrot. Just use your own words.

A guy FAR MORE successfull than Connie and a guy who #SLAPPED Connie into submission, have a LAUGH at the expense of a guy INFERIOR to them and they're somehow triggered?

Sounds like you Connie fangirls are crying about the BULLYING.

Mayweather-laughing.jpg

Lol the #MELTDOWN continues

This is not a result of being gotten to or bothered. It's a result of being retired at such a young age and not having anything better to do. Trust me I know from personal experience. He was probably happy as hell this shit started up with Conor just so something semi interesting is happening.

Back