Nate is live with Floyd on his instgram.

Fact: To this very day, Nate keeps on focusing on Conor. He will not even come out of his house until Conor comes back to Vegas. He steps into circle jerks with Money Floyd to, once again, focus on the name: "Conor is a bitch, Conor quit like a pussy, I thought YOU won", etc

Prediciton: Nate doesn't ever fight again. Unless it's again Conor. In other words, if Conor wants Nate to fight again, he can make it happen. If he doesn't, Nate is free to take another fight for his "normal" 40/40 fee. He will not: he has tasted Conor's life and can't step away now.

He could ignore Conor if he wanted: Conor is ignoring him now that he beat him! But Nate keeps up pouting The Name in hopes it can turn his panties red...
Pouting? He is perfectly content living his life and not fighting again. He has had a long UFC career already and got paid good twice enough to not fight anymore. Guarantee Floyd reached out to Nate to hype a fight for himself. Nate seems more interested in boxing if not a fight with Conor. Keep in mind he doesn't spend money like Conor so he can be comfortable with what he made.

Nate is fucking pathetic when it comes to Conor. Starts calling him out because he "stole" something from him? Says he's retiring as well when Conor was fucking around with retiregate at 200. Wont fight anyone else after the second fight, starts talking about getting his boxing license after Conor got one, and now he's hopping online with Floyd to talk about Conor.

I think Nate is in love with Conor or extremely jealous. For real.

Floyd wants to make sure he gets to 50-0 as easy as possible. He didn't fight Manny when Manny was a killer--rather waited after Manny became a bible thumping let me not hurt you boxer. Took a safe fight with Berto for #49. Now he's about to get 50 against an amateur boxer, while pocketing another 200-300 mil. The whole scheme has been fascinating. I don't know if it's just smart, dirtballish, masterful or scumbagish. Lolololol
weird how pac was 3-0 before floyd and 2-0 after floyd

also floyd is older than pac fucking lol @ "waiting"

Nate is fucking pathetic when it comes to Conor. Starts calling him out because he "stole" something from him? Says he's retiring as well when Conor was fucking around with retiregate at 200. Wont fight anyone else after the second fight, starts talking about getting his boxing license after Conor got one, and now he's hopping online with Floyd to talk about Conor.

I think Nate is in love with Conor or extremely jealous. For real.

I wouldn't say pathetic but you hit the nail with jealous. I would use the word "obsessed" but Nate doesn't seem to care that much: he just can't resist the lure. Conor is the goal now for Nate. There will be no more fighting unless Conor is involved. The closest it would come would be Floyd giving him a payday to spite Conor...

This guy is right in a sense:

Pouting? He is perfectly content living his life and not fighting again. He has had a long UFC career already and got paid good twice enough to not fight anymore. Guarantee Floyd reached out to Nate to hype a fight for himself. Nate seems more interested in boxing if not a fight with Conor. Keep in mind he doesn't spend money like Conor so he can be comfortable with what he made.

Since Nate would have no problem getting a boxing license himself, I think Floyd had Nate in mind as potential "boxer to promote". It would most likely not be a fight against himself (Floyd would never fight at Nate's lowest weight) but as a promoter, he could wait for Nate to finish his UFC fights and then set up a couple of boxing fights.

Or more likely, he's using Nate to spite Conor and promote a fight for himself, like you said...

TBF he's already past the 50-0 record if you take in to account all the women he's beaten over the years.

Everyone knows we are not watching the same Manny who stopped Hatton, De La Hoya, and Cotto. Floyd is older but Manny has 18 more fights and has taken considerably more punishment. Sure, he piled up some wins against guys he's supposed to beat. It's not the same Manny though.

Mayweather NEEDS attention and with him out of the fight game the next best thing is to troll about Conor.

Fact: To this very day, Nate keeps on focusing on Conor. He will not even come out of his house until Conor comes back to Vegas. He steps into circle jerks with Money Floyd to, once again, focus on the name: "Conor is a bitch, Conor quit like a pussy, I thought YOU won", etc

Prediciton: Nate doesn't ever fight again. Unless it's against Conor. In other words, if Conor wants Nate to fight again, he can make it happen. If he doesn't, Nate is free to take another fight for his "normal" 40/40 fee. He will not: he has tasted Conor's life and can't step away now.

He could ignore Conor if he wanted: Conor is ignoring him now that he beat him! But Nate keeps up pouting The Name in hopes it can turn his panties red...
LOL nate gets a lot more than that now. 200,000 or 300,000 I believe. He made a few million less than Connor did. He's a millionaire

Mayweather is a far better troll than Conor

Only 50 cent is better, as he owned mayweather
Lmao Mayweather should pull a book out of 50 cents chapter and take Dee shopping while they do a tell all interview.

If this was the other way about all you'd be hearing is that Conor is using Floyd for exposure....
yNoN8nW.gif

The enemy of my enemy is my friend!!

Lol dudes trying to form like Voltron just to hate on Conor more heavily.
I remember Conor calling out Aldo and Chad Medes for doing the same thing. That buddy-ing up bullshit is weakness from both fighters. Stand up to him yourself.

I remember Conor calling out Aldo and Chad Medes for doing the same thing. That buddy-ing up bullshit is weakness from both fighters. Stand up to him yourself.
yeah thats what this is. standing up to conor.

kill me now

Is that like conor spending 300grand preparing specifically for nate, who beat him? Yknow, conor being the loser, focusing on the winner?
And those gay ass posters of him punching nate from their first fight he had on his gym rofl

Back