Nate has lost 3 of his last 5 fights - Beating McGoat? GTFO

real2124

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Last win via decision and another win against Maynard who is on a 4 losing streak...

Nate's 3 losses were to: Josh Thompson, RDA and Henderson...

He's going to be a HUGE underdog. And some of you legit think he's going to knockout McGregor?

Not a smart bet to make imho.

Diaz will treat McGregor like he treated Cerrone. Easy money for Nate Dog.

Nate is gonna get butchered. But I would laugh my ass off if he somehow pulls it off.

Conner fights nothing like RDA or Benson. Josh had the fight of his night that nighy while Nate was phoning it in for whatevet reason.

None of it matters Natr has been looking for a big pay day and no doubt he will lay down for a few million. I expect this to look like Conner vs Mendes everyone coming out looking good and making a lot of money with the loser having a good excuse why he lost and still looked good. Almosy sounds like a pro wrestling much dont it? Lol

He's won 2 of his last 3. All three being top 5 ranking at the time.

Just remember - Conor has never faced someone with a longer reach than him

Last win via decision and another win against Maynard who is on a 4 losing streak...

He's going to be a HUGE underdog. And some of you legit think he's going to knockout McGregor?

All 3 of those guys smash conor

If you did your research you would know that Nate Diaz didn't have a proper training camp when he lost to Thompson and RDA. Look at what he did to Johnson and tell me that he won't bitch slap McGregor like a red headed step child

I'll bet you 500 usd on nate

Champion, Champion, fought for the championship. ..check out Diaz getting crushed by cans

I think Conor's striking is too sharp for Diaz, and Diaz won't go for takedowns even though his jitz is really good.

Albeit It wil be all the more satisfying to see Nate pull it off. If there's a God please, this is all I ask!

6VQ8vj0NSdOWxGDOLWX2_Bike%20Ride%20Faceplant.gif

Nate can try and take the fight to the ground and get a sub. If not, he's getting knocked out. Nate has boxing and very good BJJ with great submissions but his takedowns aren't going to be good enough. He's hardly a boxer but he knows how to use his reach and his hands. However, he's about to fight a far superior boxer and a harder hitter (puncher) in McGregor with far better footwork and a complete striking game. Nate supposedly has a 76" wingspan and McGregor's is supposedly 74". We'll see soon enough but that isn't a very large reach advantage and Nate isn't much of an athletic specimen.

Big money on Diaz for one train-wreck of an upset. Conor loses this there is no superfight...

Diaz is not a last minute replacement, I don't see him being finished, sorry.

Back