Nate has lost 3 of his last 5 fights - Beating McGoat? GTFO

A lot of people bought into it my friend, Conor was around +400 and Nate - 400, There were guys in Vegas dancing like girls to Conor's walk out that night, they might as well have killed themselves with the kind of money they put on the line, they were CONFIDENT AF.
that is incorect

See this is how you know your not an mma fan and know nothing about the sport. Anyone with a brain could see Nate would win 10/10 times. Sucks you fell for another bandwagon....bet you also rooted for sage and Ronda. Bet you also thought weidman had a chance against Rockhold too didnt ya?
Your post is even stupider than the one you are mocking

Not going to pile on TS but

FelineBabyishBongo.gif

Last win via decision and another win against Maynard who is on a 4 losing streak...

Nate's 3 losses were to: Josh Thompson, RDA and Henderson...

He's going to be a HUGE underdog. And some of you legit think he's going to knockout McGregor?

Not a smart bet to make imho.

But Nate beat Conor already... and no camp. So I really don't understand your point. Are you saying Nate's win was a fluke or what the fuck are you talking about? If a guy clearly beat another guy (finish him not just a bs decision) then why the one defeated is the favorite? Can you explain me that logic.

Conner fights nothing like RDA or Benson. Josh had the fight of his night that nighy while Nate was phoning it in for whatevet reason.

None of it matters Natr has been looking for a big pay day and no doubt he will lay down for a few million. I expect this to look like Conner vs Mendes everyone coming out looking good and making a lot of money with the loser having a good excuse why he lost and still looked good. Almosy sounds like a pro wrestling much dont it? Lol
You don’t ever disclose the business, the business

Back